Custom baby delivered today

I delivered the custom baby I was working on for our preachers wife. Yesterday were Hannah’s birth date. Then I find out today was the 4th anniversary of her death. She wasn’t at church this morning but I sent her baby home with her husband. I hope she helps her thru this horrible day.

I hope so too Deb.
It was nice of you to do this for her.
hugs
joy

Ty Joy I did this as a gift. I am hoping it helps. She picked the sculpt .

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I delivered the custom baby I was working on for our preachers wife. Yesterday were Hannah’s birth date. Then I find out today was the 4th anniversary of her death. She wasn’t at church this morning but I sent her baby home with her husband. I hope she helps her thru this horrible day.

— End quote

No pictures??

Well phone is not getting enough signal to upload to photobucket and I have not uploaded a lot of pics lately with all the negative stuff going around. I took 3 pictures of her and did her as close as I could. She had one of those widow peaks hair lines. I fretted over that forever. i will try to post pics tomorrow. I had forgotten to take any pics until almost on the way out of the door.

What a terrible thing to lose a child. I hope that your gift brings her some comfort.

I will try again today to post some pics. She told me it helped tremendously to have her Hannah to hold. I am happy to say she has a part time job for the first time since her baby was born. I told my daughter in law, who before she conceived my grand daughter was so unhappy when she did conceive each month, I miscarried and I had months I did not conceive. As much as not conceiving does hurt, it really does not hurt as bad as feeling them move and hearing their heartbeats and then miscarry. I can not imagine having a baby and then having God take her back. I do know what it feels like to sit and hold your best friend while the Drs are trying to save her baby and failing. Of the horrors that all these situations are not conceiving is to me the least hurtful.

— Begin quote from “Debora Jenkins”

I will try again today to post some pics. She told me it helped tremendously to have her Hannah to hold. I am happy to say she has a part time job for the first time since her baby was born. I told my daughter in law, who before she conceived my grand daughter was so unhappy when she did conceive each month, I miscarried and I had months I did not conceive. As much as not conceiving does hurt, it really does not hurt as bad as feeling them move and hearing their heartbeats and then miscarry. I can not imagine having a baby and then having God take her back. I do know what it feels like to sit and hold your best friend while the Drs are trying to save her baby and failing. Of the horrors that all these situations are not conceiving is to me the least hurtful.

— End quote

So wonderful of you to support your preacher’s wife in this fashion… I will watch for the pictures…

Here is Hannah. She had barely there hair. Not just sparse. Her momma is over the moon about her