Cuddles

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … RL:US:1123
I never cared much for this sculpt, but now I NEED to reborn one ~ LOOK at her adorable face!!!

She IS cute. I have never done her and am still afraid to try. I think she’s a tough one to reborn to cuteness!! (at least for me)

1 Like

— Begin quote from “CaliMel”

She’s cute - I’m doing a Cuddles in the next few weeks but it will be a beautiful vampire Cuddles. (Not bloody or anything, just fangs, very pale skin, etc.).

— End quote

Mel, that sounds so fun!! I just made Ladybug as a silly little zombie.

I think she’s awfully cute, Karen. If you need to reborn one, I think you’ll do your usual beautiful job of it! Can’t wait to see her . . . from both of you.

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

She’s cute - I’m doing a Cuddles in the next few weeks but it will be a beautiful vampire Cuddles. (Not bloody or anything, just fangs, very pale skin, etc.).

— End quote

Mel, that sounds so fun!! I just made Ladybug as a silly little zombie.

I think she’s awfully cute, Karen. If you need to reborn one, I think you’ll do your usual beautiful job of it! Can’t wait to see her . . . from both of you.

— End quote

Awww…thanks, you’re so kind!

— Begin quote from “CreativeAmy”

I just bought a Cuddles the other day! (should be here tomorrow! yay!) I can’t wait to start this one! This wasn’t one of the sculpts that I really HAD to do, but just recently, I’ve really kinda had a vision of how I’d like to do this one!

— End quote

Be sure and post lots of pics so we can SEE!!!

I did Cuddles about three years ago. She’s my keeper. I just ordered a wig. I’m a bit disappointed in the quality for what I paid. It’s mohair. It is cute on her. I will try to post layer. It says the file is too big.

Look at this Cuddles. I think the hair really makes her face pop!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FTDN-Reborn-CUD … 4182f67e5c

— Begin quote from “judy”

Look at this Cuddles. I think the hair really makes her face pop!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FTDN-Reborn-CUD … 4182f67e5c

— End quote

Not loving this one at all! Sorry! Sure is a good thing we don’t all have the same tastes? eBay would be a dreary spot!

Noooo, I never liked her pouty face.

— Begin quote from “Ludmila”

Noooo, I never liked her pouty face.

— End quote

I feel Cuddles has a VERY “don’t eff with me” stare. That’s why I’m doing her as a vampire baby. She just seems perfect for that to me!

— End quote

Cannot argue with that LOL, I think she will be a perfect vampire, cannot wait to see her.

Karen, be sure to post pics if you do this one, I’m sure it’ll be beautiful! (Wouldn’t mind seeing pics of a cute lil’ vampire baby too! lol )

Here’s my Cuddles with a temporary wig.

— Begin quote from “Bountifulbaby-Emily”

Karen, be sure to post pics if you do this one, I’m sure it’ll be beautiful! (Wouldn’t mind seeing pics of a cute lil’ vampire baby too! lol )

— End quote

Will do, Emily! Cuddles is pretty far down on my list, though ~ working on 3 newborns right now.

So cute, Kim ~ love that little pout

Karen, be sure to post pics if you do this one, I’m sure it’ll be beautiful! (Wouldn’t mind seeing pics of a cute lil’ vampire baby too!

— End quote

lol )

I will be sure to post after she’s done. Might be later in the summer…I’m not sure yet. I want her for an autumn release (Halloween).

I did my other vamp tastefully, or I hope I did. Baby Alexandria:

I am planning on doing Cuddles in a similar way. Very soft, pale skin tones with stand-out mottling, red lips and a creepiness factor but no gore or anything. And of course, with a gorgeous dress. A vamp baby can’t not have the gorgeous dress!

— End quote

LOVE the Vampire pics! Can’t wait to see your cuddles now!!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

— End quote

Will do, Emily! Cuddles is pretty far down on my list, though ~ working on 3 newborns right now.

— End quote

Can’t wait to see her! And WoW! I don’t know if I would have the patients to work on 3 at a time! Well…I don’t know, Haha. I guess I probably would… Reborning is fun and addicting! Can’t wait to see her pictures!

Emily, do you have you own reborns? Can we see???

— End quote

I actually did my first reborn this month!! ) so I will try to post some pics tonight!