Cuddles head seconds and seconds limbs

VERRRRY CHEAP! I just bought 2 of each!

Cuddles head was $6.95
Arms $5.95
Legs $5.95

or approximately those prices! I couldnt helpt to buy them. I bought two sets of each and it cost me only $51.00 total! thats cheaper than just one toddler. shipping cost me $15.00 and baby parts cost me $36 I hate shipping charges but I couldnt pass it up. Snatch them up ladies while you can! I have been wanting to buy a toddler kit but they have been too expensive for me! now i am kind of excited!

i got cookie the other day and have cuddles in my cart right now…sage

I got Cookie yesterday on seconds and cuddles today. I have never done this b4, have been getting up my supplies and bought dolls at the store to paint on first. hope I like itI have always loved making dolls.

— Begin quote from “Linda M 49”

I got Cookie yesterday on seconds and cuddles today. I have never done this b4, have been getting up my supplies and bought dolls at the store to paint on first. hope I like itI have always loved making dolls.

— End quote

Welcome to reborning, Linda! I’m also in Alabama, near B’ham.

I would love them if they are still available. How much are you asking for them including shipping to 76087?

Thanks,

Carmen M.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Thank you Karen. I am north of B’ham close to Florence. Thinking about retiring from my school bus driving and getting me a hobby started.