Crochet Booties and 1 Victorian Style Hat Listed 3/16

Hi

Listed 3/16

Newborn, Preemie, Preemie Small and Micro Preemie and 1 Victorian Style Hat

Listed 3/10/10 ending in 2 days

Micro Preemie, Preemie, Small Preemie Hat and Bonnet Sets and Booties for Newborn, Preemie, Preemie Small and Micro Preemie.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsewQ5fsweetboutique
Thanks for looking.

I don’t need any booties or hats right now but just wanted to tell you that your work is beautiful. I will definitely keep it in mind in the future. BOL with your auctions!

I have some of your crochet work and it is lovely. I keep being out bid. LOL but I have a couple of bids again so we will see.

Thank you, Eileen and good luck, baby4u

Hi,
I just won one of the pairs of little pink booties I was bidding on. Is it alright to wait and see if I win the other pair and pay for them together and ship them together or would you rather be paid right away?

Yes, it would be fine to wait, that would fall under this statement in my auctions “I am happy to COMBINE SHIPPING on items that end within a 5-day period.” If you win, I will send you an invoice at the end of the auctions with combine shipping. Otherwise, just pay from the invoice you received after your first win.

Thank You.

Hi,
I just received a kind of weird email from someone and not sure if it is Ebay or who it is from. I thought it was okay to wait until my other auction I am bidding on from you was okay to wait on. Now I received the email over not paying you. Do you have any idea what that is about? Did you want me to pay for the booties now then ? This is the first time I received anything like this.

Hi Ginny, I’m sorry for the confusion, this happened one other time to another customer that I had said could wait to pay. I didn’t send you a reminder, eBay is automatically sending reminders out or I set it somewhere to send out reminders and don’t remember doing it or how to undo it. I have looked at my account and can only find where it is suppose to send a winning invoice at the end of each auction. I would rather send out my own reminders. Sorry so long winded. If you don’t mind would you tell the date the reminder arrived and/or if possible forward the email you received to me. Your first sentences has me wondering now. I need to find out why and if it is from eBay

I am fine with waiting and as I said before just wait for me to send you a combined invoice with both items listed on it before paying. Otherwise, just pay from the invoice you received after your first win.

I pm’d you my email address to send copy of the email to.

Hugs
Elizebeth

— Begin quote from “baby4u”

Hi,
I just received a kind of weird email from someone and not sure if it is Ebay or who it is from. I thought it was okay to wait until my other auction I am bidding on from you was okay to wait on. Now I received the email over not paying you. Do you have any idea what that is about? Did you want me to pay for the booties now then ? This is the first time I received anything like this.

— End quote

Hi Elizabeth,
Do you ever make any bonnet and bootie sets that fit the BB 10" minis? I found a gal that makes them but she is in the UK. She is really pretty reasonablly priced, but once you add on the shipping …well then it is questionable, plus all the time to get here. Thought I would ask here first before buying them. Take care, Ginny

Hi Ginny
Maybe. If you or someone could post the head dimension around the forehead for hats, around the face for bonnets, and the measurement of the feet, I’ll see what I can come up with.