Creepy eye Juan is about to happen 😁

So…my college age son and his friends want a creepy clown doll. So before starting on him, I decided to experiment and see if I could come up with the creepy follow me eyes! Wow! It’s incredibly easy. Just glass dome tiles and a printed out eye. (I just drew eyes with a sharpie to see if it would work.) I wish I could attach a video. But here’s pics of him from different angles. Those eyes definitely follow you. :eyes:

That’s really cool! I should make a Juan like that once. Stand him behind the front door so he can be a burglar alarm. :smiling_imp:

Right?! Juan is kinda creepy to me anyway. But the eyes add enough creepiness to scare away pretty much anyone or anything :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So cool! Please do a how to video! And can’t wait to see finished baby

Cool and very creepy!!!

It’s these rock thingies. Just draw or print an Iris and glue it to the flat side of the rock. Idk if they make these rocks in all sizes. But these are 22mm and they fit Juan perfectly. :slight_smile:

This is the tutorial I used

This is AWESOME! I have been dying to figure out how to do this!!

Me too! I had no idea it was so easy!

I love them, wish I would have used them for Peekypies my Pennywise look alike. Thanks for the tutorial!

Awesome thank you!

That is such a cool idea. I’ve noticed those specialty eyes on ebay and they are really pricey. Yours look fantastic.

Awesome. I’m going to use them in my Zombie girl.

Someone should make an Annabelle doll out of the Juan kit…lol

Juan would make a good creepy doll of any kind. I actually have another Juan kit. I’m debating on what to do with it. My boys want more creepy dolls for their haunted house. But I’m thinking 2 of the same kit might look too redundant. I’m actually thinking about doing something with Kenzie or Cookie. But it’s hard to convince myself to turn those cute babies into something scary. :thinking:

@melcurll Funny you should say that, my daughter asked me about doing that last month when I got another Juan kit.

This just got emotional. I was just about to start painting him like Pennywise. Then my son asked if I could give him their friend Thomas’s haunt makeup instead. You see…from about eighth grade, my son Mason, and 3 other boys, Wyatt, Kyle, and Thomas have been best friends. They were everything to each other. But about 6 weeks ago, Thomas somehow lost sight of his future. Just before his 20th birthday, he committed suicide. Since then, I’ve seen the other 3 boys grow remarkably. They helped plan the funeral, and even spoke at it. They stayed strong to support all of Thomas’s other hurting friends. They picked up the pieces Thomas left broken.
But oh how Thomas loved the haunted house. To have a doll that looks like him would make them all so happy. It will be hard for me. I love Thomas as if he was my own child. But wow…creepy doll Thomas just made me even more motivated to make this one perfect. :confused:

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I think making his friends happy is just what Thomas would want. Cant wait to see.

I have realborn Thomas sitting in my stash box right now. I was about to start making him when Thomas died. But now I can’t look at him without thinking of real Thomas. Maybe it will be good and healing for me to make a creepy Thomas doll. :wink:

I had seen a juan kit on here about a week or 2 ago. Cant remember who painted the baby but she turned Juan into a little girl with long dark hair and even though she was painted beautifully the baby just looked so much like the doll in the Annabelle movies…lol that kit is just way too creepy for me…lol