Creeped out

Does any of the dolls on eBay ever creep you out? For some reason, this one really disturbed me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Silicone-Baby-D … 3a90fb1a1e

That thing is so weird lol

Yeah kinda creepy. But to each his own. Reminds me of a real baby that didn’t cook long enough in its mommys tummy. Looks like it has 2 bids. Guess someone likes it. I’m sure some little girl would probably like her feed and wet baby.

— Begin quote from “snuggle2me”

Yeah kinda creepy. But to each his own. Reminds me of a real baby that didn’t cook long enough in its mommys tummy. Looks like it has 2 bids. Guess someone likes it. I’m sure some little girl would probably like her feed and wet baby.

— End quote

You are right. We all have different ideas of the beautiful and the bizarre. I can see where a little child might enjoy something like this. I won’t tell you the reason why it bothered me, but the statement you made about not cooking long enough really aced it.

I like the pink knit outfit - not the baby so much though!

The doll doesn’t creep me as much as the poses with the man. Usually the poses with men are supposed to look like a father with his child, this one looks like a grown man playing with a rubber baby! What is up with him holding it by one leg?
Mary

OMG that is hilarious! I take it that thing pees, too! I don’t think I’ve seen anything so grossly funny in my life. Must share!! (and just by the way, where do you all find these things?? )

ETA not that there’s anything wrong with that (just want to know your search criteria so I can find them too!!)

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

OMG that is hilarious! I take it that thing pees, too! I don’t think I’ve seen anything so grossly funny in my life. Must share!! (and just by the way, where do you all find these things?? )

ETA not that there’s anything wrong with that (just want to know your search criteria so I can find them too!!)

— End quote

Yup she pees alright.
If u look at the sellers other listings, the last picture of her other doll pees too, she gives u a close up!

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

— End quote

I just happened to be scrolling through reborn dolls on ebay to see how things are selling. Things seem to have slowed down for the summer. That is how I found this. I think that having been a nurse, I found the appearance of this doll disturbing.

The most gross one I found was a baby’s bloodied head in a large glass jar. That made me sick.

YES. I have recently discovered a YouTube woman that managed to disturb me on so many levels. It makes that silicone creature you found look like a lovely beauty. Not only does the Youtube person make very upsetting reborns but she made a birthing scene with a blanket. I was so shocked, I watched the whole thing and I never really got over it.

— Begin quote from “babymamma”

grown man playing with a rubber baby! What is up with him holding it by one leg?
Mary

— End quote

yes, that is the photo that creeps me out LOL, but the doll is hideaous. With its mouth & stratled eyes reminds me one of theose inflatable ones that men do play with

— Begin quote from “Ludmila”

— Begin quote from “babymamma”

grown man playing with a rubber baby! What is up with him holding it by one leg?
Mary

— End quote

yes, that is the photo that creeps me out LOL, but the doll is hideaous. With its mouth & stratled eyes reminds me one of theose inflatable ones that men do play with

— End quote

OMG, it does look like one of those retro blow-up dolls in miniature form! That must be why my first reaction was ‘ewwww, gross’ (well, that and the peeing thing!)