Cosmetic Wedge Question

My amazon Fantasea sponges are squishy in feel but they do not swell up hugely like others I have tried. I have been happy with them.

1 Like

@anjsmiles I do use them. I started out using the firm ones from Walmart but they don’t have them anymore. The beauty blenders are good too!

1 Like

Sorry, I have no idea. What soap in Australia is so special? Even within Australia posting anything is minimum $8, and going overseas I thing minimum is closer to $20. You probably can get the same product elsewhere and much cheaper.

1 Like

Agreed but it’s the tricloban antibacterial I’m interested in and it’s banned by the FDA. Not sure where to look.

1 Like

If you want to get rid of boy smells, get hunting soap. “Scent away”, “Scent killer gold” etc. They make bar soap, body wash and shampoo, wipes, laundry detergent, fabric spray, deodorant, etc. They are designed to remove the human smell off grown men for hunting, so their prey doesn’t smell them coming.

2 Likes

My older boys need this right away. My oldest smells like a grown man lol. Does it work really good?

1 Like

Yep. Deer don’t smell em comin. Neither does momma. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you!!