Corrupt a Wish - reborn edition

My husband is from England. I had to explain the definition of baller to him over the weekend.

As a youngster, I always thought that the lyric was “I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her”. Lol

2 Likes

I wish I had more time in the day to get everything done including the things I have to do and the things I WANT to do.

5 Likes

Granted - days are now 40 hours long, but you are also having triplets

14 Likes

Wow, my birth control failed and my husband’s vasectomy too?!?! I can live with triplets though but can they be reborn triplets? Lol!

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This game is hilarious and Liz @Peachtree is a pro!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am on the floor! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

You are right! Those are the correct lyrics… I typed before I finished my coffee this morning. Great job!!!

1 Like

she’s still your mom :rofl:

2 Likes

HHahahahahH your amazing. I’m thinking of a better wish!

1 Like

I wish I would be retired already with plenty of money for all my needs and wants, in good health, with advanced reborning skills and lots of time for reborning. And all my babies would sell for lots of money during the first hour of listing and all of them go to loving forever homes.

4 Likes

Dang!!! I was thinking of a pizza.

4 Likes

I suck to play games with. :grinning:

1 Like

Granted - but you are only able to retire and have the plenty of money because you now have two husbands

12 Likes

That’s the way I always sing it! :joy:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Oh, I can handle that easily!

6 Likes

One is an ex-husband that you had to remarry

6 Likes

I love mine but good lord, I don’t want another one. I don’t know how I handle the one I have most of the time. Or better yet, I don’t know how I manage to deal with him while he’s attempting the handle ME!

2 Likes

Also doable, if both of my exes leave where they are now :wink:

3 Likes

I wish I was rich and famous , and not for being a serial killer.

1 Like