Contest Baby Parade!

So many of you have been secretly working on beautiful masterpieces for Rose and/or IDTS. There may not be any contests to enter anymore, but I say you’re all winners! Show us your lovely creations so we can give you the applause you deserve. :clap:

14 Likes

What a great idea!

1 Like

I love this!!

1 Like

This is thoughtful of you! How fun!

2 Likes

None of mine are finished yet :laughing: can I share WIP here?

4 Likes

Sure!

I was thinking the same thing :grin:

1 Like

Here is a WIP of my Lanny, many layers yet to go. Only a cellphone pic, I Just popped his eyes in real fast so as not to look as creepy. These are 22mm oval. Kit call for 22, but curious if I did 24mm oval how they might look. Of course i don’t have any to test out.

12 Likes

He’s gorgeous!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I fell in love with this sculpt the first time I saw it. I knew he would be my competition baby because he stole my :heart: heart!

1 Like

I am working in my Dawn Syndrome baby Vince whom I absolutely love to pieces and he always makes me smile with his contaiges smile, and my ethnic Asian baby River by Toner - she is so serious, but I adore her. They both in the early stages, so nothing to show yet.

5 Likes

I have been dying to know who you were painting, I should have known it was Vince because he stole your heart :grin::heart:.

2 Likes

LOL, now you know :wink: You know that by accident (although there is no accidents in the Universe) I started to follow DS group #theluckyfew on IG. And I am in love with every single child there, including their courageous parents. :heart:

3 Likes