Conditioner for hair

I don’t have a doll mohair conditioner what can I use instead.human conditioner in water to calm wild hair?

1 Like

Try downy fabric softener mixed with water

4 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

I use human conditioner. Probably not recommended. I use this one brand and it is the best. I’ve tried a few things on mohair. Be careful with human shampoo and conditioner as it tangles the heck out of mohair. But anyway it’s called Procliam leave in conditioner. Procliam has a long line but I use the leave-in conditioner. I water it down well. Like 80% water and 20% conditioner. It’s kinda expensive. You can find it at Sally’s Beauty Supply if you have one near. It’s supposed to be Sulfate free, Oil and Mineral Free, and etc. like all natural. It leaves it soft and tangle free and etc. plain water also works. :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I use El Vive for colour treated hair mixed in water…I add it to warm water and shake really well…It works great for me and de-tangles great when you use it with a large tooth comb and carefully work through…I have heard others use the Downey as well and like it but never tried it… :smile:

2 Likes

I use a human hair conditioner called Infusium and mix it in a spritz bottle… half water and half conditioner.

1 Like

I use 1 part leave-in hair conditioner and 5 parts water.

1 Like

Thanks everyone…so much help…and I need it!!!

1 Like

I just use Johnsons baby conditioner. Is that bad for some reason?

Is it a “Leave-in” conditioner, Helen? If it is, then it’s fine…I’m not so sure about the type that was intended to be washed out.

1 Like

I don’t know. It’s the one in the green bottle. Somebody recommended it once. The hair stays nice and doesn’t get sticky or anything.

1 Like

This is the Leave-In Conditioner:

1 Like

I just have the No More Tangles spray conditioner.

That’s fine but I would water it down.

1 Like

Okay. I will do that from now on.

It may only need a 50/50 mix since it’s already so liquidy.

Well guess I’ll get the easiest to find novtangle johnson!