Compare Kate’s toes

Here are some pictures of Kate’s toes. The right ones are smooshed. Is that normal? I can’t tell from the pictures on bb and don’t remember if she was a seconds kit. I’m not happy with this. My other kits seem okay so far but I haven’t been able to examine them.
Hmm can’t find a way to upload. Does anyone see how to upload pics?? I was able to previously.

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying there’s no more upload to choose

There is Bookmark, Share, Flag, Invite and Reply

Both my phone and computer do not have upload options anymore :frowning:

On the computer, try dragging the photo into the message box, and it should show up. That’s how I do mine

1 Like

1 Like

TY dragged them. I usually just upload from my phone.

Her three toes on the right foot are crushed

I think they are just how it is
http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/bhkrq/Kate.html

Here are some prototypes

2 Likes

Awesome…TY!!

1 Like

Yup, that’s how they are. I painted Quinton who shares limbs with Kate and I hated them lol I ended up using different limbs for mine

3 Likes

lol Yes they look like a factory mistake…I’m not loving it, and wish they would take close ups of her toes so you can opt Not to buy the kit if you don’t like it. But she’s a chunky cutie pie. :slight_smile:

Yeah, definitely. But she’s an old kit and her details are pretty standard for kits that came out around that time. The thing that got me most is the position of one of her arms. It’s just impossible to pose in any way and looks unnatural, I’m sure you know which one I mean lol

2 Likes

Yes! I noticed lol. She’s an interesting kit and her head is Big! :astonished:

Good luck painting her! I’ve considered getting her but just never had the money when she’s been on sale. Since I don’t live in the US, I need to be careful about what I spend cause it’s so expensive. Shipping alone is terrible, so I can never justify it for just one kit.

1 Like

No you’re definitely right. Her hands aren’t the best lol

2 Likes

Oh my!! Well, I got her and now she’s getting a bath lol…She’s going to get started today :rofl:

Oh my gosh I always think of her hands like claws! I think I’ve made three as custom orders or something and I always disliked the claw hands. The toes are weird too

1 Like

UGH Now I see she has Bountiful Baby etched in the bottom back of her head…I’m Not liking this kit :frowning: How on earth am I going to paint her hair.

Most kits have the name at the back of the head. Not just Bountiful baby ones.

1 Like