Come on Bountiful Baby!

When are those new Realborns coming out? I can’t stand it anymore! The suspense is killing me!!!

8 Likes

I know!!! SUMMER RAINE!

3 Likes

Go listen to Mary Did You Know! I want to hear your reaction.

2 Likes

Ok going now!

1 Like

Wow! I have devolved deep seeded emotional issues… I cried the whole time. I love it… I’m sending to my mom!!! It’s beautiful, can you even imagine being Mary? Having that beautiful little boy? Kissing his face and wondering what he will become? Oh my… I’m a mess now! Lol thanks Helen!

5 Likes

You’re welcome, Dear. Hugs!!! And think of it. Someday, just maybe, we can kiss that dear face. I would kiss his feet, frankly. My life would not be worth anything without my Jesus.

9 Likes

Awwwwwwww. That sounds amazing Helen❤️ it’s even amazing to just imagine it.

3 Likes

And that reminds me of this song:

4 Likes

Not sure you have extra doll dollars but the “older” realborns are on sale right now!

2 Likes

YouTube has a wonderful cover of “Mary Did You Know” by Pentatonix - they do fantastic acapella.

3 Likes

It’s so good!!!

1 Like

You know what, I was going to make a post about this today. But, I’ll just write it here instead. I hope that’s okay.
I had a dream last night that Emily from BB made a post about all the Realborn’s being released early. In the post, it gave the dates of their releases. I think I stayed up all evening for Owen to come out. I think the order was Summer Rain, Naomi, I don’t remember the rest, but Owen was last (I think he was released on New Years Eve).
Yeah, the sad thing is I thought it was real. And I woke up to find that he hasn’t been released yet. :confounded:
Oh well, maybe that means he will be released early January, like the first few hours. Lol

3 Likes

Yes I know, I’m just a little excited for Owen’s release. I’m with ya in that I want Owen the most!! And his adorable belly plate…:smile:

1 Like

i love that song and that group, I Start my work out to that song everyday :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ It!

1 Like