Colelila dolls

So I ordered my daughter a doll on colelila.com … do they just not even send a doll or what’s up are they a scam cuz they send an completely different doll or not one at all?? If anyone has ordered from them n recieved a doll can you show me a picture of what you recieved my email is melissareinhardt73@gmail.com thank you

1 Like

You got scammed. Call your bank to try to cancel the payment. Here’s a thread about the whole thing. All those sites are the same.

2 Likes

I know you are also on my nursery post. I recommend you cancel now. File a claim with paypal or your bank if you can.

As stated on my FB page - ALL those sites are using stolen pictures and videos. They do not have the dolls in the pictures.
If they send anything it will either be a cheap doll, or an illegal copied kit, not silicone. Factory painted and machine rooted. Some stink like chemicals, non are safety tested, etc.

Also stated on my page in the comments - the average price for a kit is $100. Most reborns are around $300 - some lower, mostly higher. The ones in the pictures are often sold for $1000+ and were sold years ago.

Reborns are hand painted and hand rooted. Each one takes an artist weeks-months to complete.

4 Likes

It’s a shame. No matter how much we post those scam sites…people are always going to go for the “deal of the century”. :woman_shrugging:t4:

12 Likes

And if they can find this forum, create an account to post here, why they can’t find all those posts about scam sites?

12 Likes

There are several sights that now have a real baby on their cover and calling it their latest reborn doll.

3 Likes

I think people don’t believe in scam sites… until they get scammed. There is enough info out there to know to do your homework when buying.
Save a buck? No luck!!!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yep. And they have lots of real babies. How the heck are they going to make cheap knockoff dolls of the real babies? :rofl:

4 Likes

This is one of the sites. They all have this same baby. I’m pretty sure she’s real.

4 Likes

Their fake “silicone” Ileny looks like Lord Faquaad from Shrek! :frowning:
I havent seen any scam site version of the real babies yet. LOL

17 Likes

This real baby is on a lot of them :frowning:

1 Like

I’m dying laughing!!! Exact match!!!

5 Likes

The pop up blocked the price

Hahah snort!!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: omgoodness

1 Like

I’ve seen that same silicone baby in the first pic on multiple sites.

1 Like

Multiple real babies now :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yes :frowning: It is the Ileny silicone by Alexandra De Zuniga… and around $5000 I think…

3 Likes

LOL. Now that’s one interesting doll.

1 Like

That’s a shame that people do this to people who just want a nice reborn for their child and then they get something that’s not even close in their package

1 Like