Clothing size for bbabies Maisie?

She sure is a wee one, does anyone have an idea on clothing size? I’m pretty sure it’s preemie, but where would be a good place to shop? I’m not to sure on boy or girl yet, i kinda see both. I have some carters preemie, but i’m thinking they may be too big. DEE

For the one I did, I bought a little white dress set on BB for 16" preemie babies by Kathleen Evans. Worked great! Carter’s preemie things were too big. You might want to contact Kay of Kay’s Keepers here on BB; she makes adorable clothing for these babies.

If I ever do another one of these tiny babies, Kay, I’m coming to you for outfits!

LOVE your work!

Hugs,

Karen

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

For the one I did, I bought a little white dress set on BB for 16" preemie babies by Kathleen Evans. Worked great! Carter’s preemie things were too big. You might want to contact Kay of Kay’s Keepers here on BB; she makes adorable clothing for these babies.

— End quote

I was thinking about those dresses they carry, i honestly thought they would be to big. As far as Kay’s clothing does she have a site i can veiw? DEE

I bumped her post for you so you could see her clothing