Clothes for Jacob Schenk?

If you reborn this kit where did you find clothes to fit him? I just got one off Ebay this week and love him but he is smaller than I realized. I was wondering where what clothes would fit him? I could make some but prefer not to.

google neonatal premie clothing line and the sites will have micro premie clothing lines for 1-2lb babies.

Maybe try Etsy for ladies that are knitting or crocheting outfits for tiny babies.

They have some really cute outfits for 12-14 inch dolls at Toys R Us. I’ve purchased some doll cloths there in the past and they are better made than the ones at the other department stores. They are also online if you don’t have a store near you. They are not that expensive and it may be worth it to give it a try.

— Begin quote from “Cassiem2000”

I have had so much trouble with this one. I completed him and sold him twice, he was returned to me both times for this reason. Hes SO tiny! I ended up buying doll clothes but its nearly impossible to find something that isn’t cheaply made. Wish I was more help.

— End quote

Wow, returned twice! I would not be happy. I will be sure to show his actual size in auction and make that clear.

— Begin quote from “rainbow”

They have some really cute outfits for 12-14 inch dolls at Toys R Us. I’ve purchased some doll cloths there in the past and they are better made than the ones at the other department stores. They are also online if you don’t have a store near you. They are not that expensive and it may be worth it to give it a try.

— End quote

Thanks I have one here in town will have to check out. Doll clothes are okay if they look like real baby clothing.

I have ordered from the preemie store several times but their clothes are usually larger than this baby.

For those who can sew, I did find this website that has links to lots of free patterns. I will probably just end up making several items to go home with my baby. that seems most cost effective for me.

http://sewing.lovetoknow.com/micro-pree … s-patterns

I bought clothes for Caleb here. They are a bit pricy. But at least they fit! They have many sizes from micro-preemie up to newborn, and seem to cater to the reborn world since they are going to all the summer doll shows (and will be selling there). Hope this helps!

ETA: the link (duh!) http://www.preemiestore.com/

I have used the Preemie store before but the things I got were larger than I was expecting. I do love their stuff. Do you remember which brand fits him best?

When I did my Caleb, Carter preemie fit perfectly. Rosebud is about the same, right?

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

I have used the Preemie store before but the things I got were larger than I was expecting. I do love their stuff. Do you remember which brand fits him best?

— End quote

Everything I bought was micro-preemie sizes - 1 to 3 lbs.

Okay, maybe I got the next size up.
Kimomax, Caleb is a bit bigger than Jacob.