Chubby Joseph Awake and Asleep, my personal collection :)

This is Jessica, mommy of real Joseph. I just had to show you all this incredible Joseph Awake I just received! He was gifted to me by Elena Matterna. He is home with his twin Joseph Asleep, also reborn by Elena. I was so excited when Elena offered to make them! I actually originally planned to buy a custom of Joseph Asleep, but she really wanted to gift him and sent gifts for all of my kids as well. I am so touched by her kindness! She sent my kids gifts with Joseph Awake also. My husband filmed a box opening video which I hope to share later. :wink:

Sincerely,

Jessica

33 Likes

How sweet! Cute twin Josephs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are so cute! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

How sweet of her. They are adorable. I still can’t get enough of Jpseph. :blush:

1 Like

I love them so much!!!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. Look forward to the video. Joseph is such a darling kit. Loveable :heart:

3 Likes

They’re so Adorable!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Oh, Jessica! They are so sweet. I have the Joseph awake, and I am happy to have been able to get him. I won’t be reborning him for a while, but I was excited to get the kit. The next kit I really, REALLY want is sweet June awake 7-Months. :slight_smile: Happy Easter to all of your family!

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone! My kids and I had so much fun doing the box opening. Afterwards, my kids kept saying, “This is just like Christmas!” over and over again. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing reborn of my baby, it is the most incredible feeling!

Sincerely,
Jessica

4 Likes

They are adorable!

1 Like

They are so cute :blue_heart:

1 Like