๐ŸŽ… Christmas Baby Challenge 2018

I am going to try and enter also. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for hosting.

2 Likes

I know what kit I wanna use and everything, but I have to sell a doll first so I donโ€™t know if I can do it lol

3 Likes

I would like to enter. Thank you for hosting.:slight_smile:๏ธ

1 Like

@Miss_Kitty you up for an alternative Christmas baby?

2 Likes

I submitted my 1st pic!

4 Likes

Oohhhh maybe!! I mean obvi, Yes, But lemme make sure Iโ€™ve got time! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::ghost::ghost::santa:t4::mrs_claus:t5:

4 Likes

Yay!!!

2 Likes

Can they be cuddle babies??

2 Likes

Yes they can be cuddle babies

3 Likes

Yay!!!

2 Likes

I will try to do this one. We are still trying to get settled into our new house, so I hope I have time. It sounds like fun!

4 Likes

Question. Do we dress a baby we already have or do we have to make this baby then dress it?

If you would like to participate you would email me a picture of the blank kit you will be painting .When the doll is complete and dress you will email me two other pictures .1 will be a profile picture (dolls face) and the other will be a full body shot

2 Likes

Alright. Iโ€™m in for at least 1. I just ordered the kit so it should be here soon. :grin:

Ooh, I just had a really good idea!!! Already wish I could tell it :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I know, right! Thatโ€™s gonna be the toughest thing, lol

2 Likes

Itโ€™s so hard to keep a secret but so much fun!

1 Like

The Husband and daughter came up with the idea for mine. I too wish I could tell someone just to bounce ideas off of. :wink:

3 Likes

I already have a โ€œhow toโ€ question but I guess Iโ€™ll be researching a bit. Le sighโ€ฆ

2 Likes