Christmas 2020

I usually not that anxious about Christmas and don’t start decorate before Thanksgiving, but this year is different :wink:
So let’s drop out babies in Christmas outfits here!

Boys…

My twinsies (blond one from @RebornsbyZebra, Asian River still need hair, eyebrows, eyelashes)…

Missing Ruby here,still need to dress her…

Girls vs Boys teams…

34 Likes

Here’s my Lucian Kane all dressed in her Christmas PJs.

26 Likes

Christmas don’t enter our house before december 10th !
Adorable babies !

2 Likes

Adorable babies!

1 Like

22 Likes

Awe they are all so sweet. I don’t have one Christmas outfit. So whoever isn’t sold for Christmas will be wearing a regular outfit

1 Like

I have a few :heart::green_heart:

I love that everyone is decorating early. This is my favorite time of year :hugs::christmas_tree:

17 Likes

I see she brought a snack :rofl::rofl::rofl: she looks so warm and snuggly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I can’t pick a team - I love them both!!! :heart_eyes::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::mrs_claus::christmas_tree::santa:

2 Likes

The only one I have for this year, right now, is my 7 month June awake custom who is on her way home. Im going to take some Christmas pics of my Leilaini yawning, hopefully tomorrow, so Ill post her if I manage to get her photo shoot.
Our River’s look so cute in their little holiday outfits @YelenaRey :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Your June is INCREDIBLE! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Love her! So CUTE! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Those eyes! That hair! And that dress, I love the vintage look of her little dress, did you sew it?

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

I love seeing the Christmas babies!! I need to dress mine up here shortly. :heart_eyes:

So pretty and that dress is :star_struck: !

1 Like

They all look so precious in there Christmas outfit love them :heart:

What a pretty dress she have it look so good on here lovely color :heart:

1 Like

Oh my what a sweety pie she is lovely dress :heart:

1 Like