Celeste tutorial

If we decide to do Celeste as our next challenge, does anyone know a tutorial that would help with that mouth? I’ve never done anything remotely close to it. I’d have to sit in front of a mirror with my mouth hanging open to try and pick colors for the interior.

7 Likes

@demonicchic12 I saw you liked my question. Are you going to do Celeste for the next challenge?

I’m thinking about it. It depends how quickly I can get my Kimi kit done and sold.

2 Likes

I have so many kits in queue that I shouldn’t even be considering this, but I’m in anyway…

2 Likes

Lol, I don’t have any money until I get Kimi sold.

1 Like

Helen, I hope this works! Stumbled across this weeks ago, but then had to work this old brain of mine to remember where I saw it :smile:
http://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/t/tongue-painting-tutorial/11842/13

5 Likes

Thanks Mimi. I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

Thanks for the visual! :stuck_out_tongue: I’m still laughing.

4 Likes

LOL You are so funny, Helen. I enjoy your humor. I did see a tutorial a long time ago on how to do the taste buds on the tongue, but I can’t remember where. :question:

1 Like

Too funny Helen!!! I would have to do the same LOL

And I can also add if Celeste is chosen for the next challenge I may just get to take part since I am planning to do this Celeste I have for my daughter as part of her Christmas.

~Mandy

1 Like

I did too, Diane.

That would be great, Mandy as I know you have to choose what you get into because of school.

Yes but I am out of college until August 24!! So I hope to get a couple babies done before I have to go back. I am trying to finish up Corbin. I am also doing a baby for a special occasion that I will share with you all when I get her done :smile:

~Mandy

2 Likes

I ordered Celeste !! hopefully I can start reborning her next week…!!

That puppy image is a good one to keep in mind. Puppies are very cute.

1 Like

Ikr, lol