Celeste...this is hard

Nope, you are not alone…lol I did this one many moons ago and was so ashamed of the photos that I deleted her folder…hahahahahaha! Have not been motivated to try her again since…
Having said that…it is a great match for the little pumpkin and she is adorable so will love to see your version when you’re done! :wink:

1 Like

Hope you are on the up and up Helen…sorry to hear you are/were sick! Big get well hug coming your way! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m confused - are you speaking of Celeste, the kit that just came out? How were you able to do her a long time ago? Are you just speaking of another kit you did?

1 Like

Helen, so glad that you and doggie are better. It is so hard to have a down day when there is so much to do. :flushed: I really like the Celeste sculpt, and look forward to starting her, but am struggling with rooting a kit right now.

1 Like

OH no sorry, I was talking about hannah…for some reason the conversation skipped and posted here… It was meant to post under the 'UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE" conversation…that was where i was when I posted it…why it ended up here I don’t know…probably one of those “Forum Gremlins” everyone has been talking about…VERY STRANGE!!!

4 Likes

It can happen if you accidentally go back or forward while typing. It will post in the thread. Almost happened to me once.

1 Like

Thanks for that…I think it was because my internet dropped out. I hit reply and then went to the next topic not realizing it had not post my comment…Then it put me back to the reply box with my typed message in there and I did not realize it had moved forward on the screen so when I hit “reply” again it must have posted it on the next topic instead of the one I had intended it for…Will have to keep a closer eye out for that next time…Thanks again for bringing it to my attention! :smile:

2 Likes