Celeste goes home

Well, I sold my Celeste. I didn’t charge much as I don’t think she is representative of my work. At least now somebody will love the poor little thing, LOL. :blush:

15 Likes

congrats :slight_smile:

YAY! Congratulations! :stars: :dancers:

YAY! So happy for you!

Congrats Helen!

Thanks pals!

That’s awesome Helen! As hard as I try… I can’t get over the mouth. Cute only with a paci IMO. If I made one I would of glued a paci permently in her mouth… And that would of defeated the point of the challange, but that was my best idea! Anyway… CONGRATS!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Lololol! Nikki you’re so funny!

1 Like

Congratulations Helen! I really like your Celeste. IMO you should charge more for your dolls. They’re certainly worth more.

1 Like

Congrats!!!

A couple of the people who have made her have done a stunning job of making the mouth look sort of sweet. I was definitely not one of them. My family affectionately call her “the leech” baby. I really wish I had left her with closed eyes and made tinier spit bubbles. She looks kind of like she isn’t feeling well. It makes me hug her though…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the tongue that’s the problem. It’s the lower lip and the crevice in the chin.

2 Likes

Lmaolmaolmao I would be afraid a alien would crawl out at any time disguised as Sigorney Weaver! Lmao If I did the challange I would of kept the body and sold the head on eBay ie. Jeffery :scream:

I’m with Jean!!! Totally Helen!

1 Like

I’m afraid that’s what will happen with mine…she’ll be living here FOREVER…I was soooo excited to do the challenge, though! I’d never done one before and in reality, she was a great kit to work on, no problems at all with paint or vinyl or anything like that. It’s just that mouth…

1 Like

Yup! Lolololol

1 Like

I totally agree that it’s the lower lip and chin. That chin cleft is like the grand canyon. I have one myself, but not like that!

1 Like

Congratulations, Helen!!!

Thank you, dearie!

1 Like