Celeste Challenge FYI

@honojane Helen, I’ll bet your Celeste is adorable. We are always more critical of our own work than we need to be, I think.

3 Likes

@honojane Aww I bet she is adorable! I agree with otterbaby2. In fact I know all the little Celeste’s are going to be beautiful. I can’t wait to see them all.
I have loved this sculpt from the first time they announced it. Snatched her up the day she came out. I got her done early, I think it was around the first part of June I submitted her photos for the competition. My worry was not getting her done in time with all that was on my plate with my boyfriend and his heart procedures. I don’t work well under pressure lol

3 Likes

Well, ALL the Celestes I have received so far are adorable. I have 13 entries so far. Keep them coming. This will be fun.

6 Likes

@dguerrera

I don’t like her because she looks like she’s having a siezure and dying, LOL. It’s not the sculpt although I’m not fond of it. It’s the way I made her look! She looks totally “milk-drunk” which could be cute but because of her mouth shape, it’s sort of gross.

3 Likes

EXACTLY what I thought when I first saw her proto pics…EWWWWWW…

BUT the more I worked on her and saw her coming to “life” the more I loved her. Now I think she’s adorable. The worm has turned. :laughing:

I bet yours is DARLING! I’m so excited to see all these little challenge babies!

2 Likes

My family calls her the leech because of her mouth. Maybe the “leech has turned”. LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, Helen!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was thinking about Sugar, but I like Sugar’s limbs even better. If I could buy a Sugar head only, maybe that would work. Sugar’s nice and chubby too. And I love Sugar.

Oh Helen lol… I bet your Celeste is just fine! I am about to start rooting. There are only a couple weeks left! ACK!!

She’ll be adorable! Can’t wait to see yours and all the ladies here. I have the back of the head to root and will be ready for photos in the next day or so…woohoo…so glad to finally be about done…

3 Likes