Celeste Challenge FYI

Hi guys. I have gotten 9 lovely Celeste challenge entries so far. They are all adorable. Just to let you know, those of you that send me more than two pictures, it will be at my discretion which ones I use for the voting. Also, don’t forget to include you BB forum member name with the pics. Thanks lot. Can’t wait to get more entries. Remember the last day to send your entries in is July 31st by 9pm eastern time to micholc@aol.com. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. :fireworks: :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update, Michelle. We so appreciate you doing this! Thanks so much.

3 Likes

I gotta get mine finished when we get back from Arkansas. Gotta bake her sealer and then root her hair. :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Michele,

I am down to rooting the hair and taking photos…Have some alpaca arriving tomorrow.Have to leave again Tuesday to go work on the reno for 5 days though so will be another week before I can get the hair rooted but hope to have mine turned in by the 17th or sometimes there about… :smile:

2 Likes

Rooting as well, I have the body put together !

3 Likes

My Celeste was just born!! As soon as I get some good pics, I’ll send them in. I have to say, I also fell in love with her. Her creases gave me fits! And her legs barely fit into her body…but I love how she turned out!

1 Like

Yeah, those thighs are sooo chubby that I had to find a bigger body than the one I had planned to use.

1 Like

That is too funny Amy! I had to change mine as well! I gave her a full leg body as well
Right now she is sitting like a headless turkey in a car seat The rooting process (Yikes)
DebbieG

1 Like

Those headless babies are cute…in a twisted sort of way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Amy, you’re SICK, lol lol lol. (don’t tell anybody but I think so too).

2 Likes

LOL!!! We can be twisted sisters. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :smiling_imp:

They always make me think of Thanksgiving. (Stuffed turkeys)

4 Likes

I just hope I get finished with mine… SIGH! After our trip and now the two girls are here with us… I am not having much time to mess with babies LOL!

I am rooting and close to the finish! I also finished rooting my Orangutan! I have painted a Paisley Sculpt and she needs rooting next! I will be posting pics soon of them! (Not Celeste)
DebbieG

1 Like

I finally got my Celeste’s photo shoot done yesterday, pics sent to Michele, and now just waiting to see all the challenge babies!

3 Likes

Congrats!! I can not wait to see all the babies!

1 Like

I still have half of a Celeste head to root, but had to can dill pickles from my garden cukes, first. I hope I have time to finish in between canning. I just love how this sculpt is turning out.

4 Likes

I don’t like mine. I don’t think I can sell her because I don’t like her and don’t feel like anyone will. Let’s see if that gets confirmed in the competition. If so, I think I’ll put a different head on the body. Any suggestions sizewise? She’s chunky. The limbs are adorable.

1 Like

I’ve taken mine out, Helen, and have gotten great responses. I think you’ll be happily surprised. :smile:

2 Likes

I know how you feel. I kinda gave Celeste a little more challenge than she started out with! Lol! If I were to win it would be a surprise to my daughter because dhe doesn/t like the color hair that I am using and the skin tone is a bit lighter than she prefers! I know that I will love her when she is done! It’s hard because we can not really say too much with the challenge! The anticipation is fun though!
DebbieG
P.S. Why don’t you like her? Hair, tone, Sculpt??

2 Likes