Caution to Other Reborners : Big Boss Breakdown

We’ve been together 28 years, since we were 18. He’s a good guy.

He’s a man, though, as sexist as that sounds. I was peeved this morning when he told me at the moment he wanted to leave that he would have liked our son, whom he drives to school before work, to have been ready 15 minutes earlier than usual. Could have told me the night before, no? Especially since I have to do physical therapy with our son every morning and evening at home. It was impossible. He was ready at his regular time but now he wants him ready 15 minutes earlier every day. And last night at 3AM our son had a nose bleed. Thank goodness I was up at that moment. Took a good 15 minutes to stop the bleeding and the night before the school had an event so he was in bed later than usual. It was not the time to tell me, "Is he ready?"
Sorry I took everyone on a tangent there. :blush:
Back to our regularly scheduled reborning. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’ve been married 28 years, too, and I totally understand. :wink:

2 Likes

I have been married for 48 years and I REALLY understand!

4 Likes

I bet you do, Pia! LOL!!! :smiley:

He’s 11. It’s not the first time, either. He is ok but I think the nasal spray we had to use for his asthma and allergies for a while thinned his mucosal membranes because it was after using it that he started bleeding. He is not on it right now but I think it had something to do with it as it can be a side effect (cortisone sprays). I’m glad we were able to wean him off it and am praying he will be ok this allergy season.

2 Likes

Yeah, it makes me sad to see him struggle with the health issues he has. I try my best to help him through it and make sure he gets the help he needs. Nothing life threatening, but quite a few unusual things that need to be followed up on or treated. I’m a bit disabled myself (walking is limited, need a cane) so it makes it more of a challenge. But lots of folks have it worse, and I’m grateful to have him in my life. So, so grateful.

2 Likes

my kids used flonase for allergies and it gave them horrible nose bleeds we stopped using it and they where put on clariden (spelling isn’t right sorry) instead

1 Like

He was on Flonase and Aerius (similar to Claritin) plus Atrovent to control the asthma andVentolin for attacks and it wasn’t enough. Had to change the Flonase to Mylan-Budesonide which was not even recommended for kids which finally worked to control the asthma. He is off all of it now, thank God.

2 Likes

wow i use budesonide albuterol and iputroprium from a nebulizer and a ventalin inhaler multiply times a day for stage three copd poor kid i feel for him

He’s doing much better, now. Thanks for the kind words. I’m sorry about the COPD. Both my parents had/have it.

glad hes doing better :slight_smile:

1 Like