Casa

@babymaw, I had no idea you were in Louisiana. I am in NW Louisiana, near Shreveport/Bossier City. Good to know another Louisiana girl is among us! :slight_smile:

There are a few of us and unfortunately none of us live very close. It would be nice to get together.

Yes, that is true. At least we know you guys are out there! :slight_smile: How long have you been reborning?

@Tessa Hope you are feeling better. Baylee has had her bath and is drying out!

Only 4 and a half years. But I work so it’s only a hobby. It helps after driving in Baton Rouge traffic to come home and Reborn a while calm down a little. How long have you been reborning?

1 Like

I am sure I would hate driving in Baton Rouge traffic. I have only been doing this for a year now. But, not constantly. I have constantly been working on a kit, but not being able to put so many hours into it as I would like to. Due to health problems, I just don’t have the energy. I have some days when I am not able to do anything at all. So, I said all that to say that I am still very much a newbie. :slight_smile:

Speaking of traffic, folks here hate to drive on Benton Road or Airline Road in Bossier City, and Youree Drive in Shreveport – especially during the hours of going to and from work! When I worked I was in that traffic everyday. (It is nothing like Baton Rouge, I don’t think) We also had trains to contend with. They did not get in a hurry to go on through. So, instead of fussing and getting all frustrated, I just kept some crochet project in my vehicle. I could just turn off the engine and crochet until it was clear to go. Didn’t see any reason to waste the time, and I learned that it is amazing how much crochet you can accomplish by doing that. Just a few minutes here and there.

2 Likes

I do that, too. It comes in handy when traffic is at a dead stop due to construction, accidents, etc.

1 Like

Hi everybody! I heard from Tessa today! She is still in pain so I am the one who is doing the honors to let everybody know that CASA project is still very important to her and she will respond to all entries as soon as she can.
In meanwhile we still need to send her our positive energy and prayers.
I told her that we miss her and wishing her to get well soon.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update.I will pray for her.

1 Like

I am so happy you heard from her! So sorry she is doing so poorly. She will be very happy to see how much everyone wants to support this cause that is so near and dear to her :heart:️ heart

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Bless her heart.

Our sweet Tessa will have another neck surgery on Monday, 4/22, so we need to send more healing, positive energy to her and keep her in our prayers. :heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

6 Likes

Oh wow!! Praying for quick recovery!

1 Like

I started on my CASA baby Biracial Baylee, so far so good. Hope all went well with your surgery!

getwell

3 Likes

Tessa reply to my message yesterday that surgery went well. I told her that we all miss her and sending out positive healing energy and prayers to her. Hopefully she will ‘come back’ to us soon!

5 Likes

Is she ready for us to send our babies? If so, does anyone have an address? No rush, but I don’t want to bug her as she recovers!

2 Likes

@Bec1273 I’ll message Tessa and PM you with her address when I get it from her.

2 Likes

My baby is coming along pretty nice. I hope I am not jinxing myself.

3 Likes

How exciting! Can’t wait to see her!

I have a biracial Aisha and another one ready. Could someone shoot me the address? Also does she have clothing available?