Casa

That would be so awesome! :heart:

1 Like

I am in Iberia parish in Louisiana. Thank you so much for wanting to help! I can help you find out if there is a CASA program in your area if you like?

This is such a good cause. I would love to eventually donate a baby or two. We’ve just moved to a much more expensive apartment and I need to see how the finances go for a bit first. It would also help if I could make and sell a few kits to reinvest in more kits, of course. I will definitely keep this in mind though, even if it is a year or two out. Are there any other things that could be donated that I might have on hand?

1 Like

I know we have one but sure I can use the help.

1 Like

I have a little Caleb I’d be willing to donate. I have to make him an outfit or two first and buy him a body. Let me know if you’d like him and I can figure out what shipping would be after I sell my next doll :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually have an extra body for Caleb if you need one. Just pm me your address and I’ll send it to you. :blush:
Thank you!!

A donation would be accepted when we you are ready. Unfortunately this is a never ending cause and there will always be a child in need.
Gifts of any sort are welcome for the children. Also, at Christmas we have a program where a person can “adopt” a child at Christmas and buy Christmas gifts for that child. :blush:

I’m in Canada so I doubt that would be super cost effective lol I was gonna buy one with my next order so he could have full legs since I hate his normal body lol

1 Like

I hate his normal body too actually. Lol. What body do you order as a replacement?

Not sure, probably the 3/4 arm full leg 14 inch body from Macpherson’s. Caleb was my first baby and I used his normal body and hated it, and I just did another Caleb but don’t have a body for the poor guy yet lol

1 Like

I accidentally ordered way more Caleb bodies than I need. I really needed Byron bodies and kept ordering Caleb bodies. But I love the Caleb kit so I’ll use them eventually. I may be able to modify the ones I have somehow.

You should be able to modify them since you can sew well. I really can’t so I didn’t even try. I will let you know once my Caleb is ready so I can get your address. Should I try and make him an outfit or two? I have no patterns for that size but I can look

1 Like

I have patterns for Caleb. I can make something. The doll is plenty. :blush:

1 Like

Oh, Awesome! Sounds good, I will let you know soon :slight_smile: He’s got sparse rooted hair. Should I weight him? He’s very little so it won’t be much.

8 Likes

Cute Caleb!

Since the Caleb will be sent to Tessa anyhow, would it be an option to just send him unassembled and she could put him on one of the bodies she has in her stash? May save on shipping that way…

1 Like

I could do that if she wanted. Wouldn’t be cheaper though cause shipping is just expensive no matter what lol

1 Like

Yes it is!

Ooof! That’s rough.

So I remembered I had put a doll away in the closet she got too red. So yesterday I pulled her out and worked all day and she is now sealed. I m going to paint the hair( ok drew the hair lol) I know it’s hard to take care of rooted hair. I should be done in a few weeks. I’ll let you know.

1 Like