Casa

Thank you! @YelenaRey

1 Like

@AnnieSokay You are very welcome. I am honored. And I would like everyone to know that Annette’s baby is perfect! It will make some little girl very-very-very happy! Can’t wait to see her all complete!

4 Likes

Has anyone heard from Tessa?

1 Like

No, I have not. @babymaw

Hello everyone!! I know I have been away from the forum for a bit, but things have been a bit rocky here on my end. I’ve been in and out if the hospital. I am now feeling so much better but just have some issues with swollen arms right now and it’s hard for me to text or type, that’s why I haven’t been around. I miss all of you guys though and I’m hoping to be back soon.

For now, anyone who is interested in sending a CASA baby, my contact details are below. I am including my phone number so you can contact me directly with any questions. I cannot text a lot, but I can answer any important questions. I also would like to keep in touch with those who are sending babies.

Tessa Holloway
118 San Jose’ St
New Iberia, La 70563
337-519-4656

For those who are waiting on packages from me, they will be sent out Wednesday. I’ll send you tracking info. I have them all boxed up and ready to go. I just have appointments today and tomorrow so I won’t make it to the post office today.

I sincerely apologize for not being around to answer your questions or to send your things. CASA and you guys are important to me, and I promise I dont want things this way and it’s not like my character to just disappear. My word is good and I’ll make it up to all you guys.

With love and hugs,
Tessa

10 Likes

Glad you’re on the road to recovery! Don’t worry one bit about things. We all understand and are just wanting you to feel better :hugs:

2 Likes

It is so wonderful to hear that you are doing better. We have been so worried. Just heal up and don’t worry about anything else right now!

2 Likes

We were just worried about you knowing you had surgery. Glad your a little better.

2 Likes

So happy for hear from you!!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Yay, nice to hear from you! Take all the time you need. Glad you are on the mend! Now we don’t have to worry too much. Sending prayers!

2 Likes

Happy to hear from you :heartpulse: continue getting better :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks so much, everyone! I finally made a trip to the post office. I sent out tracking numbers to those I owe packages to, but I had so many I think I may have confused a few lol. If you track your package and it’s not going to where you live, let me know please! I think I caught all the ones I messaged wrong though. :woman_facepalming:t2:

There is so much I want to say to you guys but I’m still having a rough time using my hands. It’s sooooo aggravating and you dont realize how much you take your hands and arms for granted until you can’t use them!
I do want to take the time to say that I’ve received a few pictures of CASA doll donations and my heart is so full. Life isn’t that great for me at the moment and knowing we are all coming together for this really brings me so much joy. I actually cry every time I receive a picture. It makes me so emotional and happy. Y’all have no idea how much these kids will appreciate this. I guess that’s why I’m so emotional about it because I know.
I was also thinking if you have a logo and want to send it to me, I can print it out on iron on paper and put it on a onesie to send with the doll. If not, it’s ok. I will send a onesie anyway. I made a few with my logo and it’s really cute while serving two purposes. :blush:

With love until I can write again,
Tessa

4 Likes

I’ve gotten a lot of questions about what needs to be sent with the doll.

You only have to send the doll in an outfit of your choosing. If you want to send more you can, but it’s not necessary. You also do not need to wrap it or anything.

How it will work is the CASA supervisor will decide when a doll should be given. There are cases where the transition into a foster home is really hard on the child or something negative happens while they are in the care of the state. These are the cases that a doll would be the most beneficial to give.
After a child is chosen to receive a doll, the CASA volunteer would then be able to choose which doll they feel suits their child. This way, it’s very special and perfect all the way around.
I am going to donate a onesie with each doll. Maybe a diaper or two as well.

If anyone is ready to send their doll, it is ok to do so now. I am back home and hopefully won’t need another surgery for a while. :blush:

3 Likes

Also, if you call me, please text me first to let me know who you are and that you will be calling. I don’t answer unknown numbers and I wouldn’t want to miss your call. :blush:

4 Likes

@Tessa look what was on my newsfeed today🥰 I’m going to check it out.

3 Likes

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/baby-liam-casa-baby-for-foster-child/75447

Just wanted to combine them all so everyone can find them!

1 Like

I just hear from Tessa. She said that she will log in to the forum tonight! :hugs:

3 Likes

Oh good!

1 Like