Candy AND Chanel Reborning Contest!

Yep, Joe… That is a very pretty baby…

— Begin quote from “rjbour”

Not mine… but look at this gorgeous Chanel…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REBORN-DONNA-RUBERT-NEW-KIT-FAKE-BABY-ADORABLE-/221262036610?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33843ebe82

— End quote

BEAUTIFUL…WOW!!! And check out the awesome nursery pics, too! I’d love to visit her!!!

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REBORN-DONNA-RUBERT-NEW-KIT-FAKE-BABY-ADORABLE-/221262036610?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33843ebe82

— End quote

BEAUTIFUL…WOW!!! And check out the awesome nursery pics, too! I’d love to visit her!!!

— End quote

She is beautiful! I got mine finished and sent my photos, but I had to do it in two emails!

— Begin quote from “love is forever nursery”

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

— End quote

— End quote

She is beautiful! I got mine finished and sent my photos, but I had to do it in two emails!

— End quote

Sounds like you send a lot pictures…

LOL I did, 32 and it was so hard to narrow them down for their use (out of 349). I hope that they find something that they like!

LOL I did, 32 and it was so hard to narrow them down for their use (out of 349). I hope that they find something that they like!

— End quote

wow 349 lol
I sent two versions of Chanel a total 26 pictures. The contests are fun. Best of luck hope to see yours on BB

I keep thinking Nevin is going to post some photos… Surely he has looked at what he has gotten at this point…

— Begin quote from “pia”

I keep thinking Nevin is going to post some photos… Surely he has looked at what he has gotten at this point…

— End quote

I know it’s not been that long … but some times when I send pictures… I always wonder did they arrive OK… lol

Well hopefully soon he will be posting and he has been looking at them all! LOL
Good luck!!!

I just sent mine this morning…
Super excited!!

I just love Chanel! I have entered mine. Would love to do a Candy also, but will never get it done by the deadline.

I sent my photos Yesterday!! yay I saw someone else asked but I did not see a response do we get an email saying you received them and if size was okay

Haven’t gotten any type of response, so I guess that’s a no.

Nevin is the contest over? I thought it was extended until the 31st?

Nevin is the contest over? I thought it was extended until the 31st?

— End quote

Deadline is the 31st… Some photos have been selected that were received before the 21st (or 22nd), but they will continue to select more until the photos received on the 31st have all been reviewed. I go an email yesterday. Don’t you receive the emails?

Yes I do get some. I have to filter to mine every now and then to see the important stuff! LOL I found it on the forum about what he was doing. Thanks Pia!

Im anxious to see all the new pics

me too!!!

Where are they???

Good question Pia, I wonder if there won’t be anymore?