Candy AND Chanel Reborning Contest!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CONTEST DEADLINE HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM AUGUST 15 TO AUGUST 31

Hi Everyone!

We released Chanel on July 16, and Candy on July 18 (both are Donna RuBert sculpts). If you would like us to consider your reborn pictures (of either one or both kits) for advertising on our website, just email your pictures to contest@bountifulbaby.com. Make sure your pictures are sufficiently large to display on our website-- we typically scale the pictures to about 850 to 900 pixels wide (and a few hundred K bytes large). Small tiny pictures will not get selected, so if your picture cannot easily scale to that size, it will not be selected.

Of the pictures submitted, we will give a $10 Gift Certificate for each picture that we select. We typically like to have from 10 to 20 reborn pictures for each kit, taken from several different artists for that kit. But we might select more pictures than that, or select fewer photos from each artist to include more artists.

We will be selecting pictures until August 31. We will select a few pictures prior to that date, just so that we can display sample pictures on our website as early as possible. But we will continue evaluating the submissions and continuing selecting until August 31.

We can only use your pictures if you give permission for their use in any situation that promotes the kit (we suggest you also include either your name or your nursery name on the photos, so that as we promote the kit, it also promotes you and/or your nursery). Submitting your picture(s) is implied permission to these terms. If you do not agree, please do not submit.

We hope you all have fun with this, and we are looking forward to seeing your beautiful renditions of Chanel and Candy!

Bountiful Baby

Bountiful Baby
http://www.bountifulbaby.comThe Most Complete Reborn Supply Store On The Web!

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

Hi Everyone!

As you know, we released Chanel on July 16, and Candy on July 18 (both are Donna RuBert sculpts). If you would like us to consider your reborn pictures (of either one or both) for advertising on our website, just email your pictures to contest@bountifulbaby.com. Make sure your pictures are sufficiently large to display on our website-- we typically scale the pictures to about 850 to 900 pixels wide (and a few hundred K bytes large). Small tiny pictures will not get selected, so if your picture cannot easily scale to that size, it will not be selected.

Of the pictures submitted, we will give a $10 Gift Certificate for each picture that we select. We typically like to have from 10 to 20 reborn pictures for each kit, taken from several different artists for that kit. But we might select more pictures than that, or select fewer photos from each artist to include more artists.

We will be selecting pictures until August 15. We will select a few pictures prior to that date, just so that we can display sample pictures on our website as early as possible. But we will continue evaluating the submissions and continuing selecting until August 15.

We can only use your pictures if you give permission for their use in any situation that promotes the kit (we suggest you also include either your name or your nursery name on the photos, so that as we promote the kit, it also promotes you and/or your nursery). Submitting your picture(s) is implied permission to these terms. If you do not agree, please do not submit.

We hope you all have fun with this, and we are looking forward to seeing your beautiful renditions of Chanel and Candy!

Bountiful Baby

Bountiful Baby
Customer Service: 208-359-3007

— End quote

Thank you for the opportunity - it is greatly appreciated I might even try this one myself!

— Begin quote from “bbsupport”

Hi Everyone!

We released Chanel on July 16, and Candy on July 18 (both are Donna RuBert sculpts). If you would like us to consider your reborn pictures (of either one or both kits) for advertising on our website, just email your pictures to contest@bountifulbaby.com. Make sure your pictures are sufficiently large to display on our website-- we typically scale the pictures to about 850 to 900 pixels wide (and a few hundred K bytes large). Small tiny pictures will not get selected, so if your picture cannot easily scale to that size, it will not be selected.

We will be selecting pictures until August 15. We will select a few pictures prior to that date, just so that we can display sample pictures on our website as early as possible. But we will continue evaluating the submissions and continuing selecting until August 15.

Bountiful Baby

Bountiful Baby
Customer Service: 208-359-3007

— End quote

Thank you so so much for such a wonderful opportunity!

— Begin quote from “lamafer1101”

How many pictures we can send?

— End quote

I don’t know the answer, but I hope you will submit your photos for the prototype. I,would love to see them as AA babies…

— Begin quote from “lamafer1101”

BB support could you please let me know how many pictures I have to summit for the contest of each baby?
Thank you.
Marlen.

— End quote

As many as you want.

Bountiful Baby

I am looking forward to getting Candy! I just love the way she looks like she is cooing! Good luck to all who enter!

— Begin quote from “Sharla”

Awww, it’s too bad the cut-off time is so soon. By the time I imported these kits to Germany, I wouldn’t have time to reborn them in time to submit photographs, but good luck to everyone who has the opportunity to take part!

— End quote

We will go ahead and extend the deadline to August 31. We hope this helps.

Bountiful Baby

I have sent photos for this contest, and I have one question.
Do you ever respond to the sender letting them
know you received the photos and if the photos are of a
size that would be appropriate for consideration?

Thank you for your reply and another fun contest. Joe

Waiting for Nevin to post your babies!!! hope you will put a notice up when that happens and do it on your other forums too!!!

— Begin quote from “pia”

Waiting for Nevin to post your babies!!! hope you will put a notice up when that happens and do it on your other forums too!!!

— End quote

Pia you’re way to kind. There are always so many cute babies entered in these contests. I love seeing how different the sculpt can look. So many different looks, it’s amazing isn’t it? I decided to try Chanel. I’m looking forward to seeing your Chanel /Candy.

I am not going to do one of them…

What a Beautiful Sculpt! So far I entered Chanel as an AA. She came out so adorable! I sent in my pics and also listed her on Ebay. I am going to order Candy and do her as well, I love them both! Thank You BB and Donna RuBert for allowing us to be a part of the contest.
Falicia

— Begin quote from “LilbittsNursery”

What a Beautiful Sculpt! So far I entered Chanel as an AA. She came out so adorable! I sent in my pics and also listed her on Ebay. I am going to order Candy and do her as well, I love them both! Thank You BB and Donna RuBert for allowing us to be a part of the contest.
Falicia

— End quote

If you will post your eBay link, we will all have a peek! I found it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/REBORN-DOLL-REA … 20d5d4e6ed
OH… And welcome to the BB forum, I just noticed that you joined today!

Hello and Thank You for posting the link! I joined years ago actually but I couldn’t remember my info used LOL So I thought I would just join again. I would love to see other lil ones created as well. I love this mold!

— Begin quote from “LilbittsNursery”

Hello and Thank You for posting the link! I joined years ago actually but I couldn’t remember my info used LOL So I thought I would just join again. I would love to see other lil ones created as well. I love this mold!

— End quote

Wow lovely baby.

— Begin quote from “pia”

I am not going to do one of them…

— End quote

Oh no I thought you were…

I’ve entered my Candy “Stella Reese”! She also turned out super adorable! Your AA Chanel is so sweet! I love the pigtails!

Her full album: Redirecting... … 9544616846

— Begin quote from “shaylen303”

I’ve entered my Candy “Stella Reese”! She also turned out super adorable! Your AA Chanel is so sweet! I love the pigtails!

— End quote

Both of yours are so cute!

— Begin quote from “shaylen303”

— End quote

Love the photos of her in the knit hat! Good luck on having her photos chosen…

Not mine… but look at this gorgeous Chanel…

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REBORN-DONNA-RUBERT-NEW-KIT-FAKE-BABY-ADORABLE-/221262036610?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33843ebe82