Can we start another realborn showcase?

Saw a post from back in 2015(?) while searching for inspiration for my Jennie sculpt and it was just a entire thread of the realborns some I did not know were a thing and thought it would be neat to have an updated thread.

3 Likes

I’ve only made two realborns so far. Miya, I ended up not liking her as much as I thought I would, and a cuddle baby Emma. So I guess I painted 1,5 realborns, haha.

8 Likes

Oh Gosh. I have done waaaayyyyy too many to post them all. :grimacing: But here are last several that I have done and have the photos of on my phone.

13 Likes

I don’t do a lot if Realborns. I have a thing for 3/4 limbs and older, forgotten kits.

11 Likes

Me too Peachtree.

I’ve also done Emmy, but I need to grab some new pictures. I cut and straightened her hair and gave her bangs, she looks much better - but then I found some long red marks, one on her finger and one on her leg. I don’t know what rubbed off on her, but I have to turn them into something before I can sell her. Possibly a birthmark and a scratch.

Both Joseph and June are blonde and it doesn’t show up well on camera, and Reese’s photo is too grainy to see much - I need to stop taking phone camera photos, I think!

8 Likes

Joseph :heart: Dominic :heart: Lavender :heart:Madison

9 Likes

Alexa and Darren

Ana

Madison

Ana and Ashley

Elizabeth
Rebekah

Emma and Madison

Johannah
Logan

Jaxson

Joseph 1 and 2

Joseph awake

June and Lavender

Laila and Logan awake

Landon
Landon
Miranda with vitiligo
twin with vitiligo
Owen asleep and awake

Patience and Reese

Skya and Summer Rain

Summer Rain 2 and 3

Zuri

8 Likes

I won’t add them all, but these are my most recent Realborns!

11 Likes

10 Likes

They are all so precious!!

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how new of a artist you are your babies are absolutely gorgeous and you have every right to show them off. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some of the realborns I have done

8 Likes

Latest Realborns I’ve done this year :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

13 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

!

12 Likes

Brooklyn
Jennie
Owen
Ivy

10 Likes

Here are a few of the Realborns I’ve done (some are very early works)
Clyde Awake, Jaxon, Ashley Awake, Joseph, Ashley Asleep, and Charles
image IMG_2351 image image

8 Likes

Here is mine, Realborn Presley Awake.

16 Likes