Can I use this oven for my babies?

Hi!

I can not get the nuwave oven, I could get something similar but not the extenders and I am planning on doing toddlers. Can I use this oven? Seems big enough and it is a convection oven. Also, do you put something under your limbs or inside? how do you do for the painting not to get ruined :frowning:

Thanks in advance

I use one similar to this one. I put a towel down and lay my parts in it. I have never had a problem with it.

Thank you soooo much! Just any Kind of towel? I have seen people put it under the limbs but i thought it might burn! And do you just put the parts in? No stuffing un them? I am sorry about the amount of questions! IT Will be my first time and I saw a post where the face Kind of melted a little bit and loose shape! Also i have never used this Kind of ovens

Please be sure you use a thermometer and watch it the entire time.

Thank you! What Kind of thermometer do you use? And do you preheat to the desired temperature or just place it in and include heating time in the 8 minutes?

1 Like

I usually just fold a hand towel and no they donโ€™t burn. Over time they do turn colors though. I put a separate thermometer at the front of the oven and set the oven to 265 for 8 minutes. Preheat first or the paint wonโ€™t be set

I use a baking thermometer similar to this one