Can I see your Sweet Pea asleep babies please?

After a year long break from reborning, I just ordered a Sweet Pea asleep kit to practice on ( it’s on sale) :wink: So, are there any of you out there that can show me your interpretations of this lovely kit? Thanks in advance! -Rachel G.

Here’s mine

11 Likes

Here are mine from back in 2013… :smile:

9 Likes

Teresa and Starr, they are all beautiful. I love the girl versions of her, the more I look at the kit the more I like it :wink: thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I’ve done two, can only find one ~ here he is, excuse the NUMBER 7 - SWEET PEA, was showing a boatlod of pics to my sister one day and she was getting confused on names :confused:

10 Likes

Wish @maggiebridget01 would show hers ~ it’s GORGEOUS with the most awesome hair!

2 Likes

He’s precious Karen! The details on this sculpt are amazing, love the hands and feet.

1 Like

I’ve decided to just buy a sale kit every week to try to improve my painting. I’ll post some pics on the forum of this baby as I’m working on it, but I know they won’t be as great as all these :wink:

3 Likes

Buying a kit on sale every week is a great idea! Practice, practice ~ even on practice heads or limbs to get a feel for the paint. You’ll do GREAT! I’d love to see pics as you work. I always think I’ll do that but then I get engrossed in the painting part and forget the picture part…LOL…but hey, I’m almost a hundred, so it’s okay. :wink:

4 Likes

Heres my little guy.

7 Likes

So cute!

I will. Hang on!!

1 Like

You did a wonderful job!! Awesome!! Awesome!! Awesome!!! I am so impressed!!

1 Like

This is from 2014.

11 Likes

Your painted hair looks great…In the first pic I thought it was rooted! :smile:

I love the face on this doll, but I’m not crazy about the limbs. I wish BB would change the limbs.

2 Likes

Great work!! He looks very real!! Is this a keeper?

Wow! I also thought it was rooted hair at first! Beautiful!

1 Like

YAY!!! @maggiebridget01, that hair should be in the HALL OF FAME! I absolutely LOVE how you painted it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us so I can copy and frame it…LOL…

(((HUGS)))

1 Like

I also bought her kit on sale and reborned her in 2014 - she was bought by a friend. Her name is “Parker”. I love the face!

Also did the Sweet Pea Awake in 2013.

3 Likes