Can anyone tell me who this baby is?

I bought this baby a while back. He was a resell. I fell in love with his face but the seller didn’t know who he was. Here are a few pix of him. Does he look familiar to anyone? Thanks in advance!! :heart:

6 Likes

Don’t know who he is, but sure know why you bought him…He’s adorable…!!

3 Likes

Thank you so very much! It was driving me bonkers not knowing who this beautiful baby was!!

4 Likes

I agree! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesn’t this look a lot like “princess Charlotte” by Ping Lau? It reminded me of her. Sure is a cute one.

1 Like

It looks very much like China kit DK-15. Even though I don’t want to support them, some of them are really cute.

1 Like

Wow Jean!!! Your info just blew me away!! Whenever I think of the kits from China I think of cheap smelly vinyl babies. The baby that I have I would have thought would be a high quality kit by one of the well known doll artists! I guess every now and then buying from China can be a good thing!! Who ever bought this kit and did the reborning on him did a gorgeous job. Actually he is in the top 10 of my favorite babies in my reborn collection!! Thanks for letting me know!

2 Likes

Why? ALL the BB kits are made in China, actually most kits are, only handful are still made in Europe, and even those, I believe are now produced in the East European countries where labour is cheaper.

LOL…it’s right, nearly all kits are made in china,
and they are very good to it, we shal not be ashamed
to admit this, for thats the way it’s.
10ta03la.
Ingelise :laughing:

ludmila and 10ta03la…I’m sorry I guess I didn’t make it clear as to what kits from China I was referring to. When I said cheap, smelly vinyl babies I should have specified that I was talking about the “knock off” kits such as Coco Malu and others. The non knock off kits are gorgeous!!

3 Likes

Michelle…I’ve never bought one but I did hear from a couple of people that the knock offs have a bad smell that you can’t get rid of…kind of a petroleum type odor. :relaxed:

1 Like

I have some BB kits that smell very badly, and I had some kits from China, which are all to some point “knock-off”, and they are very much the same light coloured vinyl that many new kits are nowadays.

1 Like