Buncle of Love by Ashton Drake

This just arrived at my door. This Ashton Drake baby is alright. She is really heavy. She is 12 inches long but bigger than you would realize because of her legs and arms being tucked in. Later on I am going to root different hair and eyelashes. I would love to reborn the whole doll but I am unsure about toxic fumes.

She is cute! Is she silicone?

She is vinyl. A very solid vinyl. She does not seem hollow at all.

I don’t remember who it was, but someone on FaceBook reborned her very recently and she is adorable. I really don’t understand why they didn’t root the lashes to begin with though, do you? If you look on Marita Winter’s Facebook page and scroll down to the beginning of December, you will find her. Evon Nather did one, but I think it might be a different one of the Ashton Drakes.

There is a post on doll fan about her right now http://www.doll-fan.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=327176 I had to order her after seeing the pics on that post.

I saw the reborned version by Evon Nather I think
I was beautiful
so beautiful it nearly brought a tear to my eye!

— Begin quote from “Desma”

This just arrived at my door. This Ashton Drake baby is alright. She is really heavy. She is 12 inches long but bigger than you would realize because of her legs and arms being tucked in. Later on I am going to root different hair and eyelashes. I would love to reborn the whole doll but I am unsure about toxic fumes.

— End quote

Does her head come off? The reason i’m asking is because if you root her head and eyelashes wouldn’t you want to secure them from the inside? I would be afraid the hair would start falling out sooner or later, Just a thought.