Brown box from bountiful baby

I guess 3 Month Joseph wake n his torso was too big for the priority boxes. This the first time I’ve received kits in s regular brown box.

11 Likes

I order so many kits from here that I see this brown box on the regular. :grin: It’s a nice box too. Very sturdy. I save mine and use them to ship dolls.

5 Likes

I’m definitely gonna hod on to this box. To ship a bigger kit in. I have to pick up my packages from the leasing office. I’m always looking for the white priority boxes. Fooled me this time,

4 Likes

I had to laugh when I got my box. Only one kit-must be Joseph. I put him next to a mixed kit i’m working on and didn’t realize it was NB Joseph.

2 Likes

Oh now that’s funny! And they look so different, other than the size.

Big difference in size. He was eating good. He went from thin to chubby in 2 months.

1 Like

Some thought they must have fed him cornbread, but his mom said he was exclusively breastfed, so who knows how this happened. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh if she breastfeed, that’s definitely how he got so big so quick. That breast milk pumps them up.:laughing:

1 Like

Isn’t Joseph Crystal’s brother?

I breastfed my kids and this never happened lol

1 Like

Ive seen babies that was breastfeeding feed n was chunky. But it can happen with bottles too. I breastfeed my first. She was a lil chunky, but not like Joseph.