Brittany - no longer WIP

Brittany is no longer WIP and I just can’t get rid of the goosebumps of amuzement how dislikable kit, who didn’t speak to my heart, turned out to be the most beautiful and the most realistic baby that I’ve created so far in 5.5 month since my reborning journey! I was planning to take just a couple of pictures for ‘birthday records’, but couldn’t stop taking her pictures. It seems that she will be ready to be posted tonight.
And I am proud of my first ‘big’ rooting job, even if t just combo hair :wink: !!

33 Likes

Beautiful job!!

1 Like

Wow… She is breathtaking! :heart_eyes: Such a sweet angel! :angel:

You really did a fantastic job, she is painted and rooted beautifully.

1 Like

Great job!

1 Like

Oh Yelena, she looks so perfect! I love the picture of her swaddled in white. She makes a beautiful boy as well! Fantastic job!!!

1 Like

I love her, she is sooo amazing! I love how she turned out too. I have this kit I bought it from a member now I look forward to her!

1 Like

She’s so cute!! Great job!

1 Like

Awesome baby!

1 Like

Hey girl u are a pro !!! Hard to believe u only been at this 5 months . God given talent I think!

1 Like

@Lslusher1 Thank you! 6 mo ago I would never even dare to think that I can do it.
As well that I’ll write that much in English :wink:

Thank you, Everyone, for you kind words and praises!
I am happy to be among friends in such supportive community!

6 Likes

She’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh wow! She’s absolutely perfect! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful! Great job on the hair. I can see why you fell in love. I like her best as a girl.

1 Like

She is so beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

She’s adorable!! Awesome job!!

1 Like

Me too, but just snapped a few pictures as a boy just in case :wink:

She is so sweet! You just never know how they will turn out until the end. Sometimes the kit will really surprise you.

1 Like

Incredibly adorable!

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

So true, lesson learned. Now it’s hard to believe that I dislike the kit so much that I wanted to turn her into a ghost baby just to get rid of her. From the very beginning she said 'No, I want to be alive!"

4 Likes