Brenda's trading box #2

I’m starting round 2 soon as I get the box back and restock it so please sign up now box will be go back out next week , thanks

Please PM me your
NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE#

I loved doing the trading box. It was a lot of fun but the cost of shipping kind of ruined it for me. If it wasn’t for that I’d probably do another round. I guess I’m just cheap.

at this time I have about 5

— Begin quote from “vbfrancis”

how many are in this round?

— End quote

I have 6 sign up now anyone else ?? Have not received the box yet but should be here tomorrow so i will mail it out on Friday

8 has sign up still have till Thurday night

Anyone else

Hi Ladies I was not able to get the box in the mail yesterday had sick kids all week , There are 9 of us in this round unless someone sign-up over the weekend , I will post tracking # Monday

Here is the list

1-heavenly~bliss~nursery
2-vbfrancis
3-dmatthews
4-p-chan
5-racing_girl_9
6-tiny_toes_nursery
7- texangel
8-Neise’s Nursery
9-kennedys*boutique

I will add the tracking # as soon as I get it in the mail today

Tracking # 03082690000041397619 It was mail out monday

Can someone please tell me who put in the small bag of butterfly hair clips in the last round? I found it behind my bed when I was vacuuming the other day. It must have fallen down when I repacked the box. I would love to send it to the rightful owner. If it is yours or you know who’s it is, pm me. I feel really stupid for not realizing something was missing. Thanks

Who has the box now ??

I was wondering the same thing.
Dianna

????

Tell us what you got. Half the fun is hearing what others get.

I got the box and went through it only to realize I don’t have a notebook that was suppose to be in the box.LOL. So Viola if you send the book I will wait for it. That way I will know what I’m suppose to do next.

Thanks,
Dianna

Hi Ladies,
I got the notebook yesterday and the box went out today. The number is
13071300000204456000. It is going to P-chan.

I took out a blanket, magnets,paci,bottles and I put in … and some extras.

Thanks,
Dianna

Wow you got the box quick.
Dianna