brenda2695's swap baby

brenda didn’t post pics of the baby I sent her, so I hope that she doesn’t mind that I post some. The pics are a little dark as the weather has been crappy here lol. But here she is!

oh she’s a sweetheart! Lucky new mommy!

She turned out so cute Jamie! Congrates Brenda!

She is so sweet! Thanks for sharing pics with us.

what a sweet sleeper!!! she is precious!!!

Ladies Jamie’s pictures don’t do her justis…i got to see her the day Brenda recieved her and she is beautiful…i got to hold her and cuddle her too…and she is soo sweet…
you did a totaly awesome job on her…
Brenda has been working her butt off i will keep at her to load up some pics of her…
Thanx Jamie for showing these tho…

She is wonderful Jamie!! You did a great job on her!

— Begin quote from “Dreamer7”

Ladies Jamie’s pictures don’t do her justis…i got to see her the day Brenda recieved her and she is beautiful…i got to hold her and cuddle her too…and she is soo sweet…
you did a totaly awesome job on her…
Brenda has been working her butt off i will keep at her to load up some pics of her…
Thanx Jamie for showing these tho…

— End quote

Thank you so much, and you are right these pictures don’t do her justice, it was so dreary here when I took them. I’m so glad Brenda likes her. Please don’t take offence because I posted these pics, I understand life gets in the way of the fun stuff:P I can’t wait to see pictures of her from her new mommy!

oh no hun i didn’t take offence…i am glad you posted pics…i just loved her too…and i thought it was realy sweet that you did a new BB baby…i hadn’t even done her yet…but i sure want to now tho…and wow she is a big girl…i have only done one baby that big and that is kaya…i had a body made for her to make her 23 inches she is actualy 23 1/2…i love the bigger babies…now i’m going to have to get her…
thanx so much for sharing…i will keep onto her about home pics…she is so busy right now…but she does love her…

I didn’t realize she was going to be so big until she was done and I was like WOW lol but I love the bigger babies too