Brand new-by

I agree with @Sony72 's list. But if you are going to buy the three flesh colors she mentioned I’d suggest buying the set of flesh colors BB has. That way you have some darker tones as well and they will come in handy for shading and for ethnic skin tones if you decide to do those sometime. The tiny little containers last forever! Also, buy some extra 14" zip ties from BB. They have the thinnest ones and the heads on them are tiny and less obtrusive when your baby has been assembled. The bodies with strings instead of zip ties are usually less expensive and you can just replace the strings with the extra zips you get.
You’ll also need Mona Lisa thinner or Gamsol for mixing your paint to the right consistency. And I use a clear glass deviled egg plate for mixing my paints. When It’s sitting on a white puppy pad, it has a white background and you can get an accurate idea of the color you are using.
Buy a Nuwave oven … one of the Pro series if possible. Do not try to save money and buy something else. I had to melt a couple of kits to realize the Nuwave is an essential, you don’t have to do that! Always use the extender ring that comes with it to keep the heating element far enough away from your kit, and get the one with the amber dome not the clear one. Amazon has them and QVC usually has them as well and they will let you pay in installments if you prefer. I got mine through QVC and it’s awesome!
Welcome to our forum family!

5 Likes

Welcome:)

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like