Box opening videos

Can this guy do all box openings for everyone from now on? I want to send him a doll just so I can watch him open another one! :joy:

23 Likes

I love his reaction to seeing his little face For the first time! I enjoyed every second of this video, what a genuine and sincere person, I couldnā€™t help but think how he would react to his first real baby someday, just beautiful !

3 Likes

This is precious!! I love seeing people just fall in love with their reborns!!

2 Likes

So sweet!

2 Likes

That was so sweet and genuine!

2 Likes

This is the sweetest thing ever :heart:

2 Likes

Aww I love his reaction. So sweet! :heart:

2 Likes

Such a sweet video. His curiosity and inexperience with babies is so endearing. I hope he makes more videos of himself and his little man.

3 Likes

I would happily adopt this youtuberā€¦ lol. Be my son! I loved his reactions too. I think the best part was when he said ā€œBig tough guy! You a tough guy.ā€ and " You are angry at me?" lol

3 Likes

I just love it when men can be open to their emotional side and let themselves do something like this. It was so sweet that heā€™d already gone out and bought some baby clothes and that he had no idea how the diaper worked. That baby will be loved for sure!

5 Likes

That is so heartwarming and lovely, he brought a smile to my face.

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love this video especially his excitement at tiger and winnie the pooh :grin: and what a stunning baby so beautifully painted .

2 Likes

I finally had the chance to sit down and watch this video. It is a neat one. This guy has no problem with being himself, and not worrying about it being bad for a guy to have a doll! I think it is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new reborn and welcome to the forum!

2 Likes