Bountiful Baby Toddler Amelia -- Available NOW!

Bountiful Baby Toddler Amelia is now available on our website at http://www.bountifulbaby.com/

Thanks everyone!

Jennie,
Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

Yay! I’ve been searching for a kit to make a 1st birthday baby :grinning:! I definitely want her as soon as I have extra dollie dollars :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just made my day! I ordered her!!! I can not wait to receive, I’m super excited Thank You @JennieBB !!!

1 Like

I’m soooo sad I didn’t see that she was released until she was already sold out:sob:

1 Like

Wow she is out of stock already!?

Holy cow! Maybe BB should get more in stock of all the new ones before releasing them???

1 Like

I agree!

I put her in my cart, added rings and plugs, went to pay and she was gone ?

I did the same thing! I was at work - came home- saw she was released and went to order her- and POOF - Gone! I’m so sad :frowning: Any idea when she will be back in stock @JennieBB?

Hi everyone,

Yes! Amelia sold fast! However, we are still finalizing the inspection of Amelia. We believe we may have a limited quantity of first quality kits to add to the website. We will know for sure later today.

Jennie,
Bountiful Baby

1 Like

Yay that would be awesome !

Amelia is selling fast! We have added a limited amount to our website after double checking the count. We have sold out on bodies, but expect to get more in 1-2 weeks.

Jennie,
Bountiful Baby

1 Like

Got the kit, but missed the body while I was messing around with rings and plugs. Oh well, they said the bodies will be back in a couple of weeks!:heart_eyes:

Do you have any idea when she will be back in stock? Also do you have any second bodies and kits of her?

There should be more Amelia in 2-4 months from now. I don’t have a more exact date at the moment. However we are releasing seconds soon. We are waiting on bodies to release the seconds which should be coming in this week.

We have a limited amount of seconds Amelia available as well as more Amelia bodies on our website now.

Thanks Everyone!

Jennie,
Bountiful Baby

1 Like