Bountiful Baby Reborn Giveaway Contest

I would love to win this free kit giveaway! The ultimate in reborning kits!
I just love the realism these new kits offer!!!

I would love to bring to life any of the three sculpts, they are a magnificent creation since the One and Only was the designer of the original smile So precious and I’m sure I’ll pick up all three when available, but winning would be so grand!! It would be the icing on the cake no doubt! Here’s congratulations to whoever the winners may be, and a thank you to Nevin and Denise for the generous gifts smile

I love the Bountiful Baby kits! I would be honored to have a realborn as they look so lifelike! The babies are so cute!

Hello my name is Nina and I would love to win one of these beautiful kits because there is nothing more enjoyable than making a beautiful detailed kit and watch it come to life, I’m excited that BB is always coming up with more creative and inspiring artist to make life like dolls, thank you!

My biggest fans of my dolls are my sister and my granddaughter. My sister has been sick and I would like to make her a special baby and have been looking for the right one. I have been amazed at the pictures on Ebay of the completed babies. They are all beautiful and it would be a joy and a pleasure to reborn one for my sister.

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

For everyone that has already replied to to this post, because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post.

@Barbydoll1 @twolipsanddande @Bblove @rebornmommysince2013 @francia1977 @Nduncan @pattyabe @rebornartist201 - again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.