Bountiful Baby Realborn Kits

Ok, ok you can go sweet lady…(your :rage: convinced me that I really didn’t want to go that badly…hahahaha!) Just make sure that blissfulbabies takes a pic of you curled up in that suitcase…that will be cute to see…heehee

4 Likes

@westernstarr I just got an email that BB is doing Free Shipping on any order with a Realborn in it. Check it out!

2 Likes

Emily just sent an email that there is free shipping for any order that includes a RealBorn kit. I don’t know how long it will last. The post was on the forum, but disappeared, but it shows on the BB Site. It doesn’t exclude foreign countries so better get your orders in if you are out of the USA.

Wow!!! Thank you so much…You are beautiful!!! Will go have a look now…would give you a big hug if I was there!!!..so excited…Thank you again… :smiley:

2 Likes

No problem. Glad I could help.

I just got Case awake and Case asleep…So excited…Going to do them as twins…I had the hardest time deciding…I wanted Presley awake and Thomas too but had to be good…These are my very first Realborn kits so looking forward to doing them…I got 3 new mop brushes too…heehee…My order was $179US ($237AU)but it saved me about $78AU shipping so I am a very happy little girl!! Thank you again so much for the Heads UP!

6 Likes

Too little, too late! I just made a topic about this with a message addressed to you Starr. Ignore!

1 Like

Thank you anyway for the thought my friend…You are beautiful too!!! :smile:

2 Likes

Really? I did not even look at the messages assuming they would not be posting for free to other countries. Anyway, i am not buying until I reduce my stockpile of kits.

1 Like