Bountiful Baby Realborn® Kase Asleep is NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi Everyone!

We’d like to announce that our Realborn® Kase Asleep is now available on our website at: Realborn® Kase Asleep

Thanks Everyone!
Emily
Media Manager
Bountiful Baby

3 Likes

Just bought mine!!!

Me too @Deb! The devil made me do it!

3 Likes

@Pia, that darn devil just has a way! LOL!!! Now we wait for that Asher awake. :smile:

1 Like

me too just bought mind the devil made me do it too !

1 Like

Asher awake is due early January. So its like they are hitting pretty close together. I wanted Juliet and she just came in after a year of waiting. Checkbook says overtime!!! LOL

I just got mine. Yay

2 Likes

I think I’ll wait. Much as I love him, I need Asher awake for a couple of customs, and these international shipping fees are killing me. If he’s still around when I order Asher, I’ll grab him. If not, c’est la vie! Wish BB had a Priority shipping option!

1 Like

im not buying anymore Realborns until a girl becomes available. i have both Presleys and an Asher asleep. i just want a girl realborn

Kase is just too sweet! I have the sleeping Presley and I am waiting for the holidays to be over so that I can start on him. I do boys so rarely, it is just a treat to do one, for me. He may be my next realborn

Yay just ordered Kase was hoping for Asher awake first but so looking forward to seeing Kase probably gonna be a late Xmas present for my niece but we been reborning together so maybe I will order one without the extras I see what everyone is talking about with the shipping 25 bucks with the extras an 8 bucks without but excited to see this new baby :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Kase is adorable, but I’m holding out for Celeste :blush:

I’m hearing you… international shipping and exchange rates…what a killjoy! but I got one anyway…just love him to bits.

2 Likes

Kase is really cute he came in the mail today I didn’t expect him so fast still have Presley awake/asleep to reborn an Asher 2 weeks off of work I better get moving lol

1 Like