Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Entry

Not sure if I did this right, but lets hope so!! If I didnt, please correct me. I am new here. Anyway, I would love to enter because I love love love love reborns. I currently only have one, Collette, who is Holly by Donna RuBert, but I am expecting her blank twin in two weeks, Cassie. Reborns are a super big part in my life, and to have the another, with so much detail, would make my reborn family complete. So please consider my entry. Thank you!

1 Like

I am just learning how to reborn. I am trying to be patient in my work on my first because I want her to be perfect. I Think Both the sleeping Presley and Asher are so precious. I would love to win one! I have bee watching every video that I can find. There are so many different ways to reborn. I got lucky - I had wanted a reborn baby for years. I had been looking on eBay bought 3. But didn’t know what paint to use a nice lady pointed me to your company! Now I’m Hooked. I would love to Win, but I am also happy someone will have the opportunity to win. Good Luck Everyone!

I NEEEEEED one of these gorgeous babies!!! I’ve been tryin to figure out how I would swing the cost of one ever since the prices were posted!

I would certainly feel blessed and honored to win one of the new Realborn babies. I am posting any where and everywhere I can to try to win. I don’t just want it. I need it! Now that I am reborning as a full time career since my disability in 2005 it would certainly be a blessing. It is so exciting. I wish everyone good luck but I sure hope I will be one of the lucky few.

Love Love Love these RealBorn Kits!!
Enter me please!!

Thanks you so much for doing this!!!

I think that winning a realborn kit would be an amazing opportunity to be a part of the ground breaking advances made for this art form. You have been able to capture the most realistic features that show case what our technology is capable of. As an artist I would be honored to have one of these babies in my nursery.

not sure which thread is the correct one to enter under so guess i will post on all of them. lol I would love to win one of the realborns for my own collection. Thank BB

I’m on a fixed income, so it isn’t often in the budget to do something extra, like make a doll. These newer ones are absolutely wonderful. Wishing everyone good luck!

I would love to win any one of these doll kits, they are all so beautiful, good luck to everyone

I would love to win one of these kits because they are extremely realistic, enter me please :smile:

Hi Everyone, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest.

For everyone that has already replied to to this post, because I can only quote a reply and not completely move it to a different topic and still have it show it was posted from your username, unfortunately, you will have to re-comment onto the correct post, if you have not already to be entered.

@littletykesreborns @kmstc2934 @almawisecup @dollydonna @Paradox @luvinthedolls @apanda08 @judylane1961 @patgrose @freebird again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

DON’T FORGET! - The other requirement to being entered into the drawing through the forum as well as replying to the correct post, is to go to each of our Realborns and click the EMAIL ME WHEN RESTOCKED button and put in your email.

@bahren0658 @janaeavery365 again, click HERE to go to the correct post to reply to, to be entered into the contest. You only have to reply on the correct topic once to be entered so if you’ve already replied you do not have to reply again. :smile:

(Only 10 @usernames can be mentioned in a single post. :smile:)