Bountiful Baby Realborn Asher Asleep Box Opening!

Hi Everyone, So we contacted Jacqueline Kramer about making us a Realborn Asher Asleep. We wanted it in time for a Doll Show at the end of October. Unfortunately, she wasn’t able to have one ready until December. She sold this prototype on eBay; however, the buyer did not respond. They were a zero feedback buyer. We offered to buy this Prototype from her so we would have one in time to bring with us at the Doll Show.

This is one of the most realistic babies we’ve ever seen and we’re very excited we were able to get this stunning baby! She does Amazing work!!

Hope you enjoy our box opening!
Thanks Everyone,

Emily,
Media Manager,
Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE this baby since I first saw him on Ebay! LUCKY YOU to get to open and hold him!!!
JK is my favorite reborner right now. THANK YOU for sharing the box opening with us!

2 Likes

Her non-paying bidder seems to have worked out well for you guys and Jacqueline as well! Congratulations. What Doll Show is Bountiful Baby going to be attending and where is it?

Gorgeous, looks like I have to have him as well now LOL I was going to get only Asher Awake.

Loved the box opening. Thank you very much. Asher is certainly a cutie, and well done.

I loved him when I saw his auction. GORGEOUS Baby!! Congrats on it working out for everyone so well!!!

1 Like

that is one beautiful baby! WOW!

I wanna know what the Mommies of the real Asher and Preston are thinking when they see these reborn babies? it has to be surreal!

1 Like

Bountiful Baby is going to the Crossroads Doll and Teddy Bear Show here in Salt Lake City, Ut on October 25th. We will not be physically selling supplies, however, we will have an online ‘At-Show’ discount. :smile:

1 Like

Seems to be the perfect timing for releasing “Asher Awake” :wink: or Asleep :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the box opening. Of all the prototypes the Asher by Jacquline is my favorite. PLEASE release Asher so I can have one of my own.

2 Likes