Bountiful Baby Max and Olive Prototypes Available on eBay!

There are two Bountiful Baby Prototypes that are available on eBay now, both by Silvia Ezquerra. These auctions are featured on the home page of our website.

Olive, by Denise Pratt.

Max, by Cindy Musgrove.

Thanks Everyone!
Emily, Bountiful Baby

12 Likes

OMG I can’t wait until Olive is available !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so excited for MAX!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you think it will be possible to do Max with a cloth body instead of the full body? He is so cute, but I don’t find those hard old bodies to be snuggly.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not Helen unless he has some weird ends on his limbs that wouldn’t attach to the cloth.

1 Like

I haven’t done one like that so I don’t know if he has rounded limbs or what…

1 Like

I wondered about that, too, but haven’t seen any pics of his limbs apart from his body yet. It’d be great if he could have a cloth body. Might need a neck adaptor, though, like Nod?

1 Like

How does the neck adapter work, Karin?

1 Like

One end goes inside the neck and the other end inside the body ~ here’s a picture of the one they showed with Nod:

Used these on the old Berenguers because some of them didn’t have a neck and were full vinyl.

2 Likes

Does BB sell them?

1 Like

@honojane, Max would need a neck flange to be able to attach to a cloth body. We do not sell a neck flange or a cloth body that would fit Max. But with a those two things, Max can potentially be made with a clothes body rather than the full vinyl body.

Emily,
Bountiful Baby

3 Likes

Cool! Where can one purchase these handy inventions?

No idea now, @Nikkiroc, since BB says they don’t sell them any more.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Maybe eBay! :scream: lol

Could you maybe make your own with something? Haha I’m not sure what but it looks doable.

they do for Blinkin and Nod

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I understood, too. Would be nice if we could get them from BB.

I’m so excited for MAX ~ I’ll take him any way I can get him. :smile:

3 Likes