Bountiful Baby Jake is Available NOW!

Bountiful Baby Jake Kit is SHIPPING NOW at http://www.bountifulbaby.com/.

Thanks Everyone!
Emily,
Bountiful Baby

2 Likes

I love the eyes but not sure about the mouth, even if babies do make funny faces. Going to have to see what you ladies do with this one.

3 Likes

I’ll pass on this one; that mouth is not to my liking at all. Pretty eyes, though.

3 Likes

The mouth is stopping me from buying this one too. I might change my mind later after I see what all you ladies can do with it though.

3 Likes

The limbs are soo wrinkly and cute…gonna have to pass because the face isn’t doing much for me.

3 Likes

So far none of the new ones are looking real enough for me. I have high hopes for the little girl realborn though. I’m keeping back dolly dollars for her. (Unless I spend them on something else, LOL)

6 Likes

Passing also… I think the eyes are too big, and the sculpt looks too much like a cross between several of the newer BB sculpts I’m usually not very choosey with the sculpts but here lately the market is really booming!

2 Likes

I like the sculpt, but will wait on Jacelyn or Kimberly. I keep torturing myself by getting awake babies and fighting with eyes. :angry:

2 Likes

Cutie pie in a way…but I like my babies to look angelic and natural.

On the fence :flushed:

I’m waiting on Kimberly. I also have my $$ budgeted on others but will just have to keep waiting.

2 Likes

This is a cute little one but don’t care much for the mouth…do love the hands though…I think it’s one that will have to grow on me first…

1 Like

This one doesn’t do a thing for me. The eyes are way too big. The mouth could be somewhat altered but I don’t want to do that much work on a sculpt I’m not crazy about to begin with/

1 Like

I actually like the mouth, but the eyes are too large for me. The eyes on the Realborns that have been opened are also larger than I think is realistic too. I will pass on Jake, but I think Naomi Pratt is pretty darn cute.

3 Likes