Bountiful Baby FREE SHIPPING Sale!

Hi Everyone!

We are having a FREE SHIPPING SALE! Get FREE SHIPPING with every order that includes a Realborn® Kit! (Shipping method will be of Bountiful Baby’s choosing.)

4 Likes

@westernstarr…an answer to your prayers and anyone else whose shipping is extreme. Thank You BB

2 Likes

Thanks Emily for getting this reloaded!

1 Like

The email I received said it could end at any time.

I have not seen any limitation, other than you need to buy a Realborn in your order.

Thank you, thank you. thank you…I just ordered my first 2 Realborns ever…The 2 little Case kits and I’m making twins! SO excited…Thanks to everyone who sent me messages too…You Gals are awesome!!! Thank you BB too… :smiley: :smile:

4 Likes

Aww, I don’t have any money :frowning:
But thanks for being so awesome BB! We really appreciate it :heart:

Once you put a Realborn into your cart, the shipping automatically comes off.

Our Realborn kits are any of these:

Bountiful Baby

More specifically, it includes the following six kits: Thomas Asleep, Kase Awake and Asleep, Asher Awake and Asleep, plus Presley awake.

If the shipping did not come off, then you put a regular kit into your cart instead of one of those six Realborn kits.

Bountiful Baby

1 Like

Sorry momof4 that I did not get this message but looks like you got your answer…Hope you get in on the deal…It saved me about $78AU on shipping so I am a very happy camper! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes. It Includes international shipping to countries we ship to.
Refer here for a list of countries we ship to: Countries We Ship To

Thanks!
Emily

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.