Bountiful Baby first GIRL Realborn®! Kimberly Prototype on eBay Now!

Hi Everyone! Our first Girl Realborn® Kimberly! Prototype by Marie Gambus is available on eBay now!!
eBay Auction

Thanks Everyone!
Emily, Bountiful Baby

11 Likes

What does everyone think? I’m undecided.

I’d like to see blank kit pics before I decide lol.

2 Likes

Let’s here it for the girls! Whoop whoop!

2 Likes

I think maybe the gals who like a chunkier baby may be pleased. However, I agree that it’s hard to see her little face in the photos.

2 Likes

Totally! I can’t really tell what she looks like…

1 Like

There are full face photos on her ebay listing, so that helps. Now I’m wondering if she and Kase are cousins. I think I see a family resemblance. :grinning:

3 Likes

I like her actually. She looks like Kase and Clyde combined to me.

Looks like a chunkier version of Kase and Clyde togehter. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wait for the other prototypes…there is 3 more…so different hair style, color etc. may change your opinion

3 Likes

She does look a lot like Kase from the side. Full limbs…woohoo!!

3 Likes

I love her feet!!!

1 Like

I think she’s adorable. Can’t wait for the release :heart:

I think she looks really realistic, bit like Sienna by Denise Pratt. :blush:

3 Likes

I love this little one…she is just precious…I love chunky babies and Kase is one of my favs in the boy kits so this little girl is just suits my taste perfectly…will love to have her when she is available… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She’s cute but I don’t think I’ll get this one. I do really like her little feet though.

Awe she is such a sweet chunky baby !! I love her . . and I am excited that she has full limbs !! So cute to dress up all girly . . . can’t wait !!

2 Likes

I think she looks beautiful so far. Wanna see more pics but yay! Girls rule! Lol

2 Likes

She is cute but I can’t wait for Owen to come out :slight_smile: but I do love her chunky legs

2 Likes

I love her so much! She looks like my daughter Charlotte did. I can’t wait to be able to purchase a kit. I’m also waiting impatiently for Easton. And I’m getting so frustrated because I can’t sell anything. I might have ot list on evilbay and try my luck there. That’ll cost me! I pay my daughter to do my listings with my template when I use Ebay so I have an extra ebay fee LOL.

2 Likes